Method cleaning supplies   uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY METHOD

• Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products? 25 Answers
  • What is so special about this brand?3 Answers
  • Who uses this product and why? 4 Answers
Kimberly-Erin W.
Madison, MS
I really enjoy using the Method Granite cleaner. I think it helps keep my granite nice and clean. I like that it is plant based and I don't have to worry about the chemicals. However, I do think that the aroma will take your breathe away while cleaning.
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the method products. I use the all-purpose spray in my kitchen. It has a nice refreshing natural smell of grapefruit and it really cleans well. I also use the dish soap and laundry detergent. I love that with method a little goes a long way.
Nicole M.
Upland, CA
This brand is pretty much all I use when it comes to cleaning supplies. They offer great products that smell great and aren't super harmful to the environment. I can clean feeling good about what I put on my surfaces and into the air having an almost 2 year old and pets. I would recommend everyone to try these products. They do not disappoint.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
While Method products may be a little more expensive than you're usual stand-bys, they are SO worth the investment. They work incredibly well, have no harsh chemicals, and smell amazing. I particularly love the unique scents they offer, too!
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
I only use Method All-purpose cleaner on my bathtub. I want to make sure it's clean and safe for my baby to take a bath. This product cuts through grime thoroughly, and doesn't leave nasty toxins behind for my baby to sit in!
Alison L.
Cherry hill, Nj
Method cleaning products have quickly become my favorite line! They cut through dirt and grease with ease, and the wonderful smell is an added bonus! My husband thinks I've been baking when I use the almond scented wood cleaner!
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love these cleaning supplies. Just the packaging alone is enough to get
Me to spend a few extra dollars on these because they don't look tacky and actually look nice and minimalistic and fit in with my home decor.
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love method! they have really good scents. I first saw them at target and thought it was a target brand but now I see them every where! their soaps smell fantastic too
Kelly C.
Cleveland, OH
Great line of cleaning products! I love that they are more natural than other products and I can always find them for pretty affordable prices. Everything I have tried from Method works very good and smells amazing.
Jennifer  C.
Love method, I utilize all of the cleaning products I can and I began using the body wash and hand soap as well. They smell great and they don't love Abe a residue
Brooke C.
Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products?
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Where could I find this product?
april d.
Dublin, CA
Never used this before. so curious to know what they smell like.
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now and was wondering how well it works
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Do you feel like they really clean as good as Clorox products? I have a new baby and am thinking we need to switch to more organic products