Method cleaning supplies   uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY METHOD

• Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products? 25 Answers
  • What is so special about this brand?3 Answers
  • Who uses this product and why? 4 Answers
Alexa D.
I work in the housekeeping department for a hotel, and have come to love bleach. However, once I tried the bathroom scrub (eucalyptus and mint scent) and multipurpose cleaner, I've changed my mind! These products work great and there are not harmful health side effects. While I find the products a bit expensive, they are definitely worth it, and I found discounted ones at Marshalls.
Mary A.
Method cleaning supplies are really great and affordable. They're really great quality products and clean effortlessly and smell amazing! There is a wide variety of options so if you don't like a particular scent, don't fret, there are more options available!
Jennifer D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of the entire Method cleaning line. They work amazingly well, they're affordable, they smell great and they are a healthier choice than most other brands on the market. They are widely available and Target always has a huge selection.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I really love the Method brand cleaning products. They're simple, they have light and refreshing scents, but they're effective. They're safe for family use and they aren't harsh in terms of scent or contact with the skin. They're also a great price!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Love love love everything about these supplies. My favorite scent by far is lime and sea salt. The kitchen spray works better than just about any other product I've used. I love their dish soap as well. the pump container is reusable because method sells refills
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Ever since I had children, I rely on method cleaning supplies. These are non toxic but very effective. They come in a variety of different scents and types. My favorites are the wood floor cleaner, the after shower spray, and the bathroom cleaner.
Jasmine K.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is my favorite brand for my essential household cleaning items. All the smells are fantastic and the formulas of all there products are truly top of the line. They never have that weird chemical smell or residue. I am a packaging fanatic and let me tell you that I am obsessed with their clean, sleek, straight-to-the-point packaging!!
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
I've bought several Method cleaning products over the years. I bought them because Target has awesome coupons that you can stack with manf coupons making these products very affordable. The only issue I have is that most of the cleaning supplies do not get things as clean as I would like such as the the window cleaner and bathroom cleaner.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely love these products! They not only get your house clean but the fact that they aren't harmful and smell great are so awesome. Wish I would have known about the product when it first came out. I would have switched immediately!
Brandi M.
Locust, NC
I recently bought the method cleaner for granite counter tops, and it worked BETTER than the over priced fancy cleaner for half the price. Not only did it work better, it smelled amazing, and I didn't feel like I was being suffocated by harsh chemicals. Will definitely be buying more Method cleaning products for my home!
Brooke C.
Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products?
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Where could I find this product?
april d.
Dublin, CA
Never used this before. so curious to know what they smell like.
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now and was wondering how well it works
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Do you feel like they really clean as good as Clorox products? I have a new baby and am thinking we need to switch to more organic products