Method cleaning supplies   uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY METHOD

• Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products? 25 Answers
  • What is so special about this brand?3 Answers
  • Who uses this product and why? 4 Answers
Haleigh B.
Yesterday I just picked up a limited edition of "Sunset Beach" by method. I bought it at target and got it in the multi surface spray bottle and in dish soap. I absolutely love the sent and how well the product works
Rachel A.
I only want to use gentle, natural cleaners in my house because of my two kitties and a baby on the way. I feel confident that these products help me keep my family safe. They work well and smell great, too!
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
I prefer using method products over other brands. They smell great and most importantly are non-toxic. I think this is really important especially with kids and pets in the house. True they are more expensive but It's worth the cost. I try to stock-up when they go on sale.
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
Method is a favorite of mine. Every time I'm at target, I am able to get hand soaps, dish soap, surface cleaner, etc. But now, I've even seen method at my local grocery store Safeway! How convenient.
Gina B.
Bethpage, NY
I use the daily granite every day it keeps my counters so smooth and shiny, no streaks. I also use the method all purpose cleaner all around the house, especially on the surfaces my children touch, it cleans great and I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals left behind.
Connor L.
I recently switched so many of my household supplies to Method. They are pricey, but they really do get the job done. You don't need much. My favorite is the grapefruit all purpose spray. The smell is fantastic! Also, I just bought Method body wash and that is awesome too!
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
We have used every product but the granite cleaner (we don't have granite) and I cannot say enough good stuff about this brand. The price is great, the product is great, and we dig the company.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Im pretty loyal to this brand of cleaning products. I love the scents, the organic/safe ingredients, and the ease of using the products. If you haven't tried Method, you really should.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I think Method does a great job with products that clean exceptionally well using ingredients that I don't mind being in my home. The products smell clean, and last a long time.
Caitlin S.
Fort Washington, PA
I use their multipurpose sprays all the time... From cleaning up my kitchen, to cleaning pet messes off the carpet. They smell great and haven't damaged any of my fabrics.
Brooke C.
Where is the best place to purchase Method cleaning products?
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Where could I find this product?
april d.
Dublin, CA
Never used this before. so curious to know what they smell like.
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now and was wondering how well it works
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Do you feel like they really clean as good as Clorox products? I have a new baby and am thinking we need to switch to more organic products