Method cleaning supplies
Method cleaning supplies
By method
Claudia C.
Spindale, NC

I'm looking into buying a new brand of cleaning supplies due to the fact that my boyfriend can't handle the strong smells that some give off. Does this brand have an extremely strong odor or is it more of a refreshing clean smell?

Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
I find them strongly scented, maybe try sniffing in store. I have to spray and leave my bathroom. Be careful
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
1 year, 3 months ago
Most of their items are scented and do have strong scents. I personally like most of their scents but I'm not sensitive to smells or anything.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have the grapefruit all purpose cleaner by them and it smells like grapefruit not harsh chemicals I seriously love their products