Method cleaning supplies
Method cleaning supplies
By method
Amber R.
Louisville, KY

Do you feel like they really clean as good as Clorox products? I have a new baby and am thinking we need to switch to more organic products

Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
They are better than clorox in everyway. Gentle, chemical free and yet they fight through dirt/germs like nothing else.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 7 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 3
Yes and these products are cruelty free and don't use harsh chemicals either
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
I prefer these to Clorox products. Way too many chemicals and harsh smells. I use method, honest company. I am a Yound Living distributor and so I mostly use young living's Thieves household cleaner. Definitely the best.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Calgary, AB
3 years, 2 months ago
Without a doubt. I've never had issues with not being able to get something as "clean" with these products.
Jenn R.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
Not only is this stuff good but it smells great too.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
3 years, 6 months ago
Method all the way! The ingredients are much better suited for a baby's health, or anyone's health for that matter! Make the switch!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Yreka, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I prefer Method cleaners to the Clorox brand products. The only thing I have found that did not stand up was the organic bleach, which was 7th Generation. My husband really likes the citrus dish soap because it cuts through grease so well.
Katy M.
Katy M.
3 years, 7 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 1
Yes they do! I suggest this brand, seventh generation(has a stronger smell though) or honest company (my favorite) if you're looking for more natural products. i use a product or two from all these lines!