Method Christmas Gel Hand Wash Peppermint Vanilla uploaded by Kaydee C.

BY METHOD

Hands so clean, you could eat with them. It's 4pm. Do you know where your hands have been? Probably better just to wash them and not think about it. What you should think about is what you're washing with. Unless you're already using Method´s naturally derived, paraben-free, heavenly scented hand wash. In which case, feel free to give the next person you encounter a high five. You've earned it. The eye-catching Christmas design will add a touch of festive sparkle to yuletide cleaning. Method´s festive fancies will create a rich lather to leave hands squeaky clean and smelling super christmassy. What more could you want? Size: 354ml Method Christmas Gel Hand Wash - Peppermint Vanilla - Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Decyl Glucoside* , Sodium chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Parfum, Glycerin, Citric acid, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium nitrate, Sodium citrate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone see more...

• For those with dry skin..does this make it worse?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? 3 Answers
  • I love method products and been looking for a good Christmas scen...2 Answers
Willow A.
Colton, OR
Where do I begin??? First off you can't go wrong using Method. Wonderful soap/products and wonderful company. I do prefer the gel over the foam. I feel like I have more on my hands and it suds up pretty fast. I always have a hard time picking out my favorite smell and usually end up in the soap isle for about 10 minutes trying to decide which one I want. But, this time it was a little easier since I saw Peppermint Vanilla. Two of my favorite smells together. Perfect winter smell. Can't say anything but great things. Gets your hands clean, fresh, doesn't dry out your hands and smells incredible. MUST. BUY. You'll even receive compliments from your guests after they come from the bathroom. It's that good:)
Amanda B.
I received this for Christmas from my mother in law. She has no clue what I like so she usually gets me the typical bath wash lotion sort if gift sets. This year she got me a method box set with a couple soaps. One of them was a cider apple hand soap which smells great around the holidays. This k me however, the mint vanilla, is such a weird smell I can't use it. I can't help but feel like I smell like toothpaste all over my hands after I wash them. I like this brand of soap, it cleans well and I love the foaming pump bottle. But this scent. Yuck.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I'm so sad that this is only a seasonal scent! I would love to see this scent year round, it is such a refreshing thing to take in. The formula of the gel hand wash is a little awkward, it's kinda thick for a gel wash, and it takes a bit of work to get off (especially if you get too much on your hands) I prefer the liquid foam formula, but this is really nice too! It can also be a tad pricey and hard to find, but I highly recommend for a nice, clean hand washing.
Nancy T.
Melbourne, FL
Love, love, LOVE this scent! I am a huge fan of Method products. I use several of their cleaning products and was tickled to find this soap! The peppermint and vanilla leave a nice, fresh clean scent on my skin and bathroom. It is great not just for Christmas, but anytime! It has a nice lather too. I love that Method is gentle on my skin and is safe for the environment. I would definitely be purchasing this again and would happily recommend it to others.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Method hand soaps are some of my all time favorites! They have a good scent without being overwhelming or perfumey. This is not my favorite scent of method, but it's a great wintery scent. Method is nice and gentle and I feel like it really gets my hands clean. It's a little more expensive than most hand soaps at Target but I think it's worth it because the product is great and the packaging is cute. I would recommend this soap to a friend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
OH MY GOSH THIS SOAP. It is literally Christmas in a bottle, but not a deep, musky, cinnamon-y Christmas, oh no. This smells like snow and ice and winter and I love it! Whenever a guest uses this soap they immediately want to know the name and where to buy it. It's such a pleasant scent, but it's not overwhelming. You could use it as a kitchen soap and it would work perfectly! I can't wait for the Christmas season so I can stock up!!
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
Method products are my absolute favorite! I use their entire line around my whole home. I love the hand soaps because they smell very refreshing, I truly enjoy washing my hands with them. Not only do my hands feel super soft, but they smell VERY good. I find myself sniffing the scent from my hands long after washing. I have recommended these soaps to many of my friends and they love them too!
Jessica C.
One of my all time favorite scents is pear! I was so excited to see Method had a pear hand soap. This pear smells like what I imagine a pear jolly rancher would taste like. It is tart pear with a little something extra that makes it mouth wateringly wonderful! Their hand soaps make my hands a little dry hence the 4 stars but otherwise I love, love, love method hand soaps.
Jennie S.
Lookout Mountain, GA
I LOVE Method products. They make you feel clean without the harsh chemicals. The packaging is simple and refillable, which is even more Eco-friendly! A great Target find, and very affordable. The scent was decent, especially for the winter seasons. More scents would be nice, but all in all, definitely my favorite soap brand to use. Actually, my favorite cleaning brand!
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love the smell of this hand wash! I wish it would leave more of that scent behind after rinsing! Method is great for hand washing because it is not an antibacterial soap, it does not leave a residue, it smells great (every scent, not just Peppermint Vanilla), and it's pretty much free of harmful chemicals. I will definitely continue to buy Method hand wash products.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Where can I buy this?
Molly A.
Where can you buy this brand at?
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
For those with dry skin..does this make it worse?
Loni D.
I love method products and been looking for a good Christmas scent. Does this have a really strong peppermint scent or is it more vanilla?
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
What store carries this exact product?