BY METHOD

Turn your shower into the kind of escape you need right now. Whether you want pure peace, an energy boost, a deep detox or some simple nourishment, each naturally derived formula features a trio of nutrient-rich ingredients and a scent that's sure to set the mood. No parabens. No phthalates. No bad vibes.

Suggested Age: All Ages

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Buy on Target
Jakob C.
Chino
So this whole brand of method body washes smells and feel amazing on my skin. I’ve used the pink, green, and this bottle. They all have the nicest and softest fragrances that I honestly notice up to hours later. This wash especially feels like silk when washing your body because of how moisturizing and refreshing it is!
Leora L.
Just recently found this body was and it’s AMAZING! It feels sooooo soft on my skin, you can really feel the coconut and shea butter doing its thing. Also a little pricey but so worth it- I feel like I’m in a spa every time I shower.
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
I purchased this for the first time in May. The smell lasts so long and it leaves you smelling so fresh. It’s around $6 at target but I used a coupon that was on the bottle along with a cartwheel and got it for the same price as cheaply made body wash!’ Will purchase again.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I purchased this for Target about a month ago and have really been enjoying it. It has a great, clean smell. It leaves the skin feeling smooth, refreshed and moisturized without feeling greasy. For the price I am pretty impressed.
Corine R.
Goshen, NY
I absolutely adore the scent of this body wash. It has a delicious creamy fragrance that I truly enjoy. The wash gets you squeaky clean without drying out your skin or feeling harsh at all. It works great for my sensitive skin. Plus - it’s super affordable and I can get it at my favorite one stop shop - Target!