Method Body Wash Energy Boost - 18 fl oz

by method

Turn your shower into the kind of escape you need right now. Whether you want pure peace, an energy boost, a deep detox or some simple nourishment, each naturally derived formula features a trio of nutrient-rich ingredients and a scent that's sure to set the mood. No parabens. No phthalates. No bad vibes.

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Suggested Age: All Ages

Health Facts: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free, triclosan-free, phthalate-free

Product Form: Gel

Scent: Fresh

Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing

Can you buy a bottle smaller than the 18oz one?
Start your review of Method Body Wash Energy Boost - 18 fl oz!
Alliance, OH
I love this body wash. The scent is very citrusy and super rejuvenating. I use this product everyday and it’s not harsh whatsoever on the skin and leaves me feeling really soft afterwards. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Brooklyn park, MN
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My friend gave me a sample bottle of this, and I can't find a flaw. The packaging is cute, it smells refreshing, and it doesn't leave my skin dry. A little bit goes a long way, and I would definitely purchase this on my own!
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
Smells AMAZING and it leaves my skin refreshed and glowing!!! I cannot wait to try out all the other scents!! Another plus is that the bottle is HUGE and affordable!
Coral Springs, FL
This might just be my favorite body wash. The fact that it’s cruelty free, vegan, and recyclable only adds to the fact that it cleans so well
South Elgin, IL
Method Body Wash Energy Boost - 18 fl oz uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Target
Love this! The scent is ao yummy smelling and calming! It is so moisturizing for my dry sensitive skin! Great for winter months!
Minot, ND
Inexpensive and awesome! Smells wonderful. Lathers well. Light fresh and moisturizing even on dry winter skin.
Fayetteville
Great smell. I love that it lathers nice and cleans my skin. It keeps me soft and clean
Amazing product! smells very mild and calming, leaves skin soft and residue free. Well worth the money as you get quite a bit in the bottle and a little goes a long way. I use this every single day and it’s definitely one of my favourites.
Oklahoma City
My absolute favourite body wash at the moment!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the amazing scent before bed or first thing in the morning. My skin feels deeply cleansed but never dry.