method beach sage dryer sheets

by method

are your clothes getting too clingy?

we hate when that happens, too. take control with our new dryer sheets. made from 100% compostable paper, our planet-friendly dryer sheets reduce static and soften your fabrics. plus, they make clothes smell delightful. triple win.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of method beach sage dryer sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, GA
I like the scent Bc it all matches the detergent and softener but I don’t like the material of the sheet itself. And it doesn’t make the scent any stronger on my clothing like I had hoped. And honestly I can’t tell the difference in when I do and do not use it. Only use it Bc it matches and my other scents and I got it for free on Grove.co
Bridgewater, NJ
Like all Method products, this one is a winner. I can be a bit sensitive to fragrance and while it smiles strongly in the box (perfect for a busy bathroom) it leaves a faint comforting smell on clothing and bedding. Plus no wrinkles or static in sight!
Richmond
I would like to say that I love these , I just can’t . They are difficult to remove from the packaging without ripping them . They texture seems a little ruff , not that I am washing my face with it , but the ruff fragile like paper makes it tuff to remove from the package .
Plano, TX
Love these. I only use method products for my laundry (and other household things), but the beach sage smells great and they are easy to use. The lavender smells great as well. They are affordable and great for sensitive skin.
West Jordan, UT
I love that these sheets seem more biodegradable and less chemically. That being said, they don’t emit as much fragrance. It does a better job at limiting the static then freaking. I use them regularly tho.
Goshen, IN
The name says beach sage, but the sage is just a hint and in the best possible way rather than a cloying ingredient added in. These work great, my clothes seem to dry better and have no static cling coming out of the dryer. I have repurchased a few times now.
Richmond (Texas)
This is one of my favorite scents from method. It reminds me of fresh laundry hanging outside. I have noticed that to get the scent to really stick I have to use at least two in the dryer. Overall it’s a good value if you’re looking for dryer sheets.
Chapel Hill, NC
I support Method’s products they’re environmentally friendly and because Method is a B-corp. I don’t use dryer sheets anymore because we use wool dryer balls, but these are great alternatives. They smell very herbaceous and the fragrance is heavy enough (but not overpowering) that one sheet can be used twice to cutdown on waste.
Bridgewater, MA
Beach sage is the BEST scent Method has. My boyfriend and I always struggle finding a good scent we both like but also isn’t too girly for my manly man but this one makes everyone happy! Clothes come out static free and smelling amazing
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the scent of these dryer sheets. They keep my clothes soft, static free and smelling fresh even when they are in the drawer for a few weeks. I seem to get more uses out of these dryer sheets since they can easily be torn into smaller pieces for small loads