method baby Squeaky Green Body Lotion uploaded by Kerry W.

BY METHOD

Babies have lots of parts.  To keep them baby soft, we ve created a lotion that s squeaky green.  Natural ingredients like rice milk and mallow help moisturize delicate skin and keep your little one soft and cuddly. Gentle, Non-Irritating 95% Natural Pediatrician Tested Hypo-Allergenic Contains no animal by-products or parabens + never tested on rubber duckies. Made for and by people against dirty™ Recycle for good karma ; see more...

• Where is this sold at? What is the scent? Is it greasy?1 Answers
  • Is this a good lotion for eczema? 1 Answers
  • Is this lotion for very dry skin4 Answers
Kerry W.
Hands down one of the best lotions. I'm sad as it's no longer available at my local Target. Originally got it for my daughter, but I use it on my hands daily. Soaks right into the skin leaving no greasy feel. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it works so well it doesn't bother me.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love this baby lotion smells so good and has on the trail ingredients I highly recommend this product
Ashley H.
I got this as a gift from someone and used it till the last drop! It is a great formula and is gentle on the skin for any skin type! I feel confident enough to say that I'd use this on my daughter even with her sensitive skin! It's not too heavye sling, it's very light yet moisturizing! I'd definitely recommend! And it smells great!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
This product is amazing it smells really good and i just love this product highly recommend for the new mommies
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I'm in love with this product for my children during the past year, since I was more or less a week old and smells absolutely amazing and leaves your skin as smooth and soft. Definitely my favorite lotion I used for my daughter.
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
I've been using this product on my daughter for the past year, since she was roughly a week old and it smells absolutely incredible and leaves her skin so smooth and soft. Definitely my favorite Lotion I've used for my daughter.
Bricia B.
Crescent City, FL
Is this lotion for very dry skin
Allison D.
Where is this sold at? What is the scent? Is it greasy?
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Is this a good lotion for eczema?