method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint

Germs and toxic chemicals are equally unwelcome where you drop your drawers. Thankfully, we have you covered with a disinfecting toilet bowl cleaner that depends on citric acid to eliminate bacteria + dirt. And our powergreen® technology is cutting-edge green chemistry that harnesses the strength of naturally derived,  non-toxic ingredients to deliver a mighty cleaning punch. So after a good, clean scrub, the only thing left will be the reassuring reflection of your bottom coming in for landing.

Spearmint.
Just like your favorite chewing gum, spearmint makes you want to take a deep breath and say “ahhh.” the crisp minty fragrance of peppermint + spearmint bursts with cooling menthol, while a hint of geranium provides just the slightest floral note.

How can I use this cleaner correctly and how good is it?Method Tub and Tile Bathroom Cleaner 28 oz
Anyone use this, [product:method-antibacterial-toilet-bowl-cleaner]? Can you tell me how well does it clean your toilet?
Is this just as effective as other brands? And how cost efficient is it in comparison?
Start your review of method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint!
How would you rate this product?
Baltimore , MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint uploaded by Allison G.
method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint uploaded by Allison G.
I love this. when is comes to my bathroom I am a nut about it being clean I clean it every other day if not everyday. I would change anything about this. I LOVE THE TOP where the cleaner comes out It dont get all nasty like some of them other cleaners do. if your a clean freak about your bathroom I would definitely give this a try lady's!!
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Purchased at: Target
I started using this about a month ago. We’re trying to only use more natural cleaners in the house. It seems to work well and it smells good. You don’t get all those chemical smells. I’m able to find it on sale at target a lot so that it’s not much more expensive than other cleaners.
Lubbock, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product every time I need to clean and sanitize my toilets. I like the scent, but it can get a little overwhelming. It left my bowl sparkling, as for sanitized, I can’t really tell. But it looked great and made me feel comfortable with a potty training toddler!
Rio Rancho, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the method bathroom line! I love how well it cleans my bathroom and how it leaves behind a nice spearmint scent rather than a heavy duty bleach scent like I use to have before I started using method products. It has been a nice change, one that I am happy I have made.
Sturgis, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the smell of spearmint. Glad it’s for the antibacterial toilet cleaner. Does a great job and leaves a great smell behind!!! Easy to hold and use it’s usually only me the mom cleaning the toilet. I say try this and you won’t be disappointed!!
New Berlin, NY
method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint uploaded by Carla B.
Just bought this and used it for the first time I must say I love it it doesn’t have that chemical smell most do and it works wonders. It’s a must have. And comes at a reasonable price . And I will definitely be buying bit again. method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint
Apple Valley, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint uploaded by roxy C.
I purchased this baby from @grovecollaborative. It is amazingly good, ckeans just right and smells fresh. Keeps my bathroom looking spiffy and i feel more secure using a product which is antibac for the toilet. Will definitely rebuy and recommend Method, Antibac Toilet, Spearmint, 24 fl oz(pack of 3)
Scottsdale, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Let’s face facts, toilet cleaner isn’t the most inspiring of products but it is necessary - this Method product takes a lot of pain out of the cleaning process. Firstly, it smells really great - fresh without the usual chemical smell that most bathroom cleaners have. It also does it’s job incredibly well, I squirt it around the bowl and leave for 5 mins and with a gentle scrub it gets rid of any lime scale stains and leaves the toilet looking like brand new. This is something that I will be repurchasing again and again!
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so I was a little hesitant when I began switching my cleaning products away from harsh chemicals (that I knew got the job done) to more natural and organic ingredients after the arrival of my daughter. This cleaner absolutely does the job without the harsh chemicals or toxic smell. Smells of strong spearmint! Think the essential oils vs. the gum but it’s lovely and light after just a few minutes. My toilets are sparkling and I don’t have to worry about fumes or toxins!
Purchased at: Hale Groves
I am always on the lookout for new cleaning supplies that might change my world. I myself did not like the scent it reminded me too much of toothpaste and every time I walked in to the restroom I thought my son had definitely squeezed and smeared the toothpaste somewhere. It does a good job at keeping the toilet bowl nice and clean. Would recommend if you are ok with that scent.