method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Himali B.method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Ella P.

#36 in Bathroom Cleaners

Let s Kill Em with Kind Scents Cleans & Disinfects Kills 99.9% of Household Germ*. Germ* Buster You don t have to replace one unpleasant odor with another in the name of clean.  Your toilet - and olfactory system - deserves better.  Give your bathroom a disinfecting jolt with a toilet bowl cleaner that uses ingredients like citric acid to purge dirt and germs*.  Your nose will thank you. *Kills 99.9% of household germ, including influenza A flu virus, staphylococcus aureus, rhinovirus, salmonella enterica, on hard, non-porous surfaces. Cradle to Cradle® we are a cradle to cradle® business recognized for our environmental product design and green business leadership. 1-866-9METHOD. see more...

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
  • Is this just as effective as other brands? And how cost e...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
My favorite thing about this toilet cleaner is the smell! I have never had spearmint scented cleaner before. It does a great job cleaning and disinfecting the toilet, and it is safe for my children to use. I have purchased 2 of these and plan to purchase more.
Lacy W.
This toilet bowl cleaner cleans just as well as the cleaner I was using before, and it's much more environmentally friendly. I prefer the minty scent of this cleaner to the harsh smell of other toilet cleaners I've used in the past.
Charlie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Keeps my toilet bowl white and looking clear of any stains. Works fast and efficiently enough to where my partner doesn't mind cleaning the toilet because it doesn't require much elbow grease ;) safe product worth the price
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I picked this antibacterial toilet cleaner because I loved the packaging it looked so sleek & convenient. But I must say that this products performance is as good as it's looks, it cleans up my toilets very easily & is so convenient to use.

I just leave it on for 10 minutes, then brush, flush & my work is done. It's affordable, works great & smells very fresh & clean. I bought it from Target & I am definitely going to buy it again.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For an every day or every other day quick swish cleaning this works but I honestly didn't care for it. It's very runny, doesn't cling to your toilet and seems to just fall down in the bowl. It also doesn't suds up at all when scrubbing... just not a favorite of mine as I feel like this doesn't deep clean well enough.
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Method's Spearmint Toilet Cleaner is AMAZING! The cleaner removed mold and hard water stains that I was previously unable to remove with other chemical based cleaners and more abrasive scrubbers and brushes! I'm so glad I discovered Method and all the wonderful products they offer!
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I've always struggled with cleaning as many products make me cough or feel sick, like others have mentioned. Just started using this one and I loved the smell, didn't make me sick, and didn't leave a blue tinge to the bowl like others. I let it soak while I cleaned the sinks and it did a nice job!
Kiera H.
Atlanta, GA
I wanted to try this line after seeing it in Target many times. This products smells good and is easy to use. I normally squirt this in the toilet before I clean my bathroom then once I am done cleaning my entire bathroom I return to scrub the toilet.
Taylor C.
Inverness, FL
Just started using this and I can say this is by far my favorite toilet bowel cleaner. It smells great and gets the job done without all the harsh chemicals. I like to order mine of a website called the Grove. They are cheaper since the only place I can get these from that are close is way over priced. My only Target is about 30 minutes away so it is just cheaper to order them from this website and have them shipped to my door without the hassle of having to drive they far.
Yanelis M.
I started using this product on my toilets and it works really well! It leaves the toilet bowl clean and doesn’t have a strong smell! Also this brand has natural ingredients and I received it in the mail as part at an amazing deal!! However I have seen this cleaner at Target!
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I find this?
Rachael M.
Is this just as effective as other brands? And how cost efficient is it in comparison?