method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Ella P.

#45 in Bathroom Cleaners

Let s Kill Em with Kind Scents Cleans & Disinfects Kills 99.9% of Household Germ*. Germ* Buster You don t have to replace one unpleasant odor with another in the name of clean.  Your toilet - and olfactory system - deserves better.  Give your bathroom a disinfecting jolt with a toilet bowl cleaner that uses ingredients like citric acid to purge dirt and germs*.  Your nose will thank you. *Kills 99.9% of household germ, including influenza A flu virus, staphylococcus aureus, rhinovirus, salmonella enterica, on hard, non-porous surfaces. Cradle to Cradle® we are a cradle to cradle® business recognized for our environmental product design and green business leadership. 1-866-9METHOD. see more...

• Where can I find this?2 Answers
  • Is this just as effective as other brands? And how cost efficient...1 Answers
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
For an every day or every other day quick swish cleaning this works but I honestly didn't care for it. It's very runny, doesn't cling to your toilet and seems to just fall down in the bowl. It also doesn't suds up at all when scrubbing... just not a favorite of mine as I feel like this doesn't deep clean well enough.
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Method's Spearmint Toilet Cleaner is AMAZING! The cleaner removed mold and hard water stains that I was previously unable to remove with other chemical based cleaners and more abrasive scrubbers and brushes! I'm so glad I discovered Method and all the wonderful products they offer!
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I've always struggled with cleaning as many products make me cough or feel sick, like others have mentioned. Just started using this one and I loved the smell, didn't make me sick, and didn't leave a blue tinge to the bowl like others. I let it soak while I cleaned the sinks and it did a nice job!
Kiera H.
Atlanta, GA
I wanted to try this line after seeing it in Target many times. This products smells good and is easy to use. I normally squirt this in the toilet before I clean my bathroom then once I am done cleaning my entire bathroom I return to scrub the toilet.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Just started using this and I can say this is by far my favorite toilet bowel cleaner. It smells great and gets the job done without all the harsh chemicals. I like to order mine of a website called the Grove. They are cheaper since the only place I can get these from that are close is way over priced. My only Target is about 30 minutes away so it is just cheaper to order them from this website and have them shipped to my door without the hassle of having to drive they far.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Finding all natural and healthier cleaning products that are also effective is tough, but this Method Toilet bowl cleaner is amazing! Gets rid of any toilet scum or hard water stains and has a nice minty scent opposed to the harsh scent of some other products!
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Cant say enough good things about this. Smells great for a toilet cleanser, lol. Works awesome! Love the method line and their natural cleansers. I get all of mine at target. I normally squirt this in the toilet at lunch, close the lid and let it sit until after work. Still some clinging at the top when i get home. And super easy to scrub clean!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Mega Parent Expert
Smell is a bit too strong? And it seems a bit too thin of formula. I likely won’t purchase again, I bought it from grove collective.
Marcella F.
Cabazon, CA
I 100% recommend this toilet bowl cleaner. It smells fantastic and gets the job done. No harsh chemicals and completely plant based.
Patti L.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the method beand product line they are so much better for my family and the environment plus they smell so good
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I find this?
Rachael M.
Is this just as effective as other brands? And how cost efficient is it in comparison?