Method Antibacterial Spray

Patented formula made from essential oils. Kills 99.9% of household bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces. Application: Nonporous Surfaces.MTH01151. 01151. Method Method Antibacterial Spray. see more...

• "I had to pour it into a regular dish soap bottle. " in 1 review
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I purchased several Method products from Target and I love them the smell is not too strong even though I like my cleaning products to have a strong sense but if you don't really care for harsh chemicals in this is definitely the way to go the product itself works really really well
Miranda B.
Method products are a staple in my house. I feel much better using this around my children and pets. The all natural ingredients give me piece of mind knowing my kids can help clean.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I love the method cleaning sprays they can be used on virtually any surface , they smell great, they don't irritate my boyfriend's or my respiratory issues. They clean amazingly well with out needing to use a lot of the product.
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
I love Method products. They smell wonderful. Only problem I've had is the pump broke on me after only a couple of days. I had to pour it into a regular dish soap bottle.
Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Love this stuff and love the smell of it!! great for cleaning my desk. I prefer to use this always over any other anti bacterial products because of the smell alone.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
I just recently started using this product and I love it! It gets my house clean, but without all of the chemicals and it a good variety of lovely scents.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
I have bought a few bottles of this. i live that its eco friendly. its clean, its safe, its effective what more can you ask for in an antibacterial spray?
Ann W.
I love Method products. The anti-bac spray is quick and effective and it smells great! And no worries about harsh chemicals to be exposed to.
gloria t.
Amazing. I use lysol wipes all the time but no more. If I an get away with a great smelling antibacterial spray over harsh chemicals, I will.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have almost every scent of this and love it ! the only thing I don't love is the spray actually is colored so it seems a bit messy .