#21 in Bathroom Cleaners

We Set Out To Find A Better Way To Clean, And We're Pretty Happy With The Results. We Hope You Will Be Too. Don't Let The Pleasant Smell Fool You. Disinfects While You Clean. A Patented Botanical Disinfectant Made From Essential Oils, It Will Not Harm Hard Non-Porous Surfaces. Kills 99.9% Of Household Germs* Tough On Dirt, Easy On You Cleans, Disinfects And Deodorizes *Specifically: Influenza A, Rhinovirus (*Type 37, The Common Cold Virus), Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Enterica, And E. Coli On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target*
Loren D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I feel so much better using this to clean my bathrooms! I live in an apartment with 2 bathrooms, so the smell of bleach is strong when I'm cleaning. I have a 6 month old and I worry about how much she breathes in. I decided to go with a more non-toxic bathroom cleaner and I found this! This stuff smells great! It's not too strong! You can't smell it throughout the house but if you go into the bathroom some time after cleaning, you'll smell the subtle smell of Spearmint. It doesn't linger for too long which I like! I've already recommended these products to others!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The cleaner itself worked great. I sprayed into our sink. Came back 10 mins later and it practically cleaned itself. While the scent isn’t terribly pleasing to the nose, it does work. Maybe I am just not used to a spearmint scent when cleaning, usually just with gum.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great bathroom cleaner, but the scent is a little strong. Otherwise I love the brand because you can trust that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. Easy to use, affordable price and can get it at almost any store.
Ramey T.
Coopersville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just used this for the first time during my spring cleaning the other day and it had my entire house smelling so amazing! I love that it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals! With kiddos it makes me feel much better spraying it in the house!
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
Ok so i tried this out this week and i actually look forward to cleaning my bathroom now. I'm not even kidding you - this smells so good and does a great job cleaning counters and toilet seats alike! I've also started using this to clean my kids potty instead of spraying it with Lysol which seemed too chemically and harsh to me.
Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
I am so in love with this bathroom cleaner. It makes cleaning the bathroom so easy and quick. Cleaning the bathroom is no longer a chore I hate because of how quickly I can do it with this cleaner. It cuts through everything without leaving a film behind and smells great!
Kiera H.
Atlanta, GA
I wanted to try this after seeing it in Target many times. This has a great however the scent is very strong but gets the job done. Make sure to turn on a fan and spray lightly.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was not impressed with this cleaner. It smells horrible. The initial scent is decent but as you're cleaning, it smells more like a public bathroom type smell. Honestly, I don't think it cleaned up very well either. Water could be just as effective.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Love it! Smells fresh and I can clean confidently knowing that I’m using products that are more eco-friendly and less toxic around my family. I completely trust Method brand for all of my cleaning needs!
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
All of Methods cleaning products are superior and make the cleaning experience one filled with natural and fresh smells instead of harsh scents and stinging chemicals. I love this bathroom cleaner! The fresh mint scent lingers and has no background chemical smell. To get tough soap or urine stains you may want to let the spray sit for 5-10 minutes before wiping clean to give the natural cleaner time to do it's thang.
Katie T.
I've been trying to phase out cleaners with ingredients that could be harmful. For people who've used this : Is it effective? Does it leave a residue? Have you had any reaction while using it?
Jonine T.
Does this cleaner really as well as the more harsher chemicals?
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
I've been trying to find a gentle cleaner, that I can afford with my college budget. How expensive is this? And where can you find it?
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well does this work, and where can i buy it?
samantha p.
Twentynine Palms, CA
How well does this really work? And does it get all the mold and or mildew from the bathroom?