BY METHOD

We Set Out To Find A Better Way To Clean, And We're Pretty Happy With The Results. We Hope You Will Be Too. Don't Let The Pleasant Smell Fool You. Disinfects While You Clean. A Patented Botanical Disinfectant Made From Essential Oils, It Will Not Harm Hard Non-Porous Surfaces. Kills 99.9% Of Household Germs* Tough On Dirt, Easy On You Cleans, Disinfects And Deodorizes *Specifically: Influenza A, Rhinovirus (*Type 37, The Common Cold Virus), Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Enterica, And E. Coli On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces. Made In Usa see more...

Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was so excited to try this item out due to trying out different other items from their line. Price is super affordable. I love how the packaging and details of how the item presents itself. Love that methods products are non-toxic and not harsh on chemicals. The only thing I did not like was the smell of this bathroom cleaner. To me personally it was horrible. Would not recommend to others if you love more of a citrus/flowerlike smell. This would not suit you. I will however continue to use the other many different products that they offer.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love using this for my bathroom shower. I have re-purchased it at least three times. I enjoy that there are no chemicals that leave me coughing and to vacate the bathroom after I clean it. Recommend for anyone trying out natural products.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great bathroom cleaner, but the scent is a little strong. Otherwise I love the brand because you can trust that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. Easy to use, affordable price and can get it at almost any store.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The cleaner itself worked great. I sprayed into our sink. Came back 10 mins later and it practically cleaned itself. While the scent isn’t terribly pleasing to the nose, it does work. Maybe I am just not used to a spearmint scent when cleaning, usually just with gum.
Mrs B.
I'm not a big fan of this scent. To me it doesn't smell like spearmint more like a hospital cleaner. I do love the fact its antibacterial and the smell is very strong and last a long time. But it smells clean...
Chelsea T.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this bathroom cleaner! The smell is amazing. The price is decent. I can use it for the tub, shower, toilet, sinks, counter tops. It's great for everything in the bathroom! Plus it doesn't have the usual chemical smell. Win-win!
Allison K.
Tiffin
Love the smell! Its great not a strong smell either cant tell its a cleaner which is nice with having a baby around that its not to harsh.Really nice packaging nice spray top.The size for the price is great definitely would buy this product again!
Danielle T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes, I’m that mom- the one that stays all natural with cleaners and disinfectants. I found Method products about 5 years ago and have been using them ever since!

My favorites include method multi surface cleaner honeycrisp apple, method waterfall scent glass + surface cleaner and of course method sweet water gel hand wash.

My kids love the scents and how colorful the cleaners are.
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
I am so in love with this bathroom cleaner. It makes cleaning the bathroom so easy and quick. Cleaning the bathroom is no longer a chore I hate because of how quickly I can do it with this cleaner. It cuts through everything without leaving a film behind and smells great!
Kiera H.
Atlanta, GA
I wanted to try this after seeing it in Target many times. This has a great however the scent is very strong but gets the job done. Make sure to turn on a fan and spray lightly.
Katie T.
I've been trying to phase out cleaners with ingredients that could be harmful. For people who've used this : Is it effective? Does it leave a residue? Have you had any reaction while using it?
Jonine T.
Does this cleaner really as well as the more harsher chemicals?
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
I've been trying to find a gentle cleaner, that I can afford with my college budget. How expensive is this? And where can you find it?
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well does this work, and where can i buy it?
samantha p.
Twentynine Palms, CA
How well does this really work? And does it get all the mold and or mildew from the bathroom?

Target