method Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner Spearmint
method Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner Spearmint
Buy on Target
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
All of Methods cleaning products are superior and make the cleaning experience one filled with natural and fresh smells instead of harsh scents and stinging chemicals. I love this bathroom cleaner! The fresh mint scent lingers and has no background chemical smell. To get tough soap or urine stains you may want to let the spray sit for 5-10 minutes before wiping clean to give the natural cleaner time to do it's thang.
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
I love the method cleaning supplies. I feel safe using them around my son and dogs. And they work wonderfully! The smell is really strong on this one that's why I didn't give a full 5 stars. It does smell good but it's just very strong when you're cleaning with it in a bathroom, especially if it's not a very big room. Other than that I highly recommend!
Libby W.
I routinely use this product on my sinks and around my toilets! I am so glad to have found this awesome product! The smell isn't suffocating like others and I like that I don't have to worry about crazy chemicals in my house. This product gives me peace of mind about what I am using in my house as well as the level of clean I am achieving.
A W.
I'm starting to think that Method can do no wrong. Every new product I try, I fall completely in love with! As a mother of two youngsters, I feel good about using a non-toxic bathroom cleaner. Not only does it do the job, but leaves my bathroom smelling fresh and clean! Thanks again for another fabulous product, Method!!!
Abby M.
What can I say? I discovered Method through Influenster, actually, and I have been obsessed with their products ever since. I love anything that is both natural and antibacterial...I also love the minty fresh scent. This product, their hand wash, and their foaming Eucalyptus Mint cleaner are my favorites!
Cat S.
This is a great disinfectant spray to use on any surface that needs a good cleaning. I lived in a dorm and used this and paper towels to clean everything and it worked great! I used it on the shower, the sink, toilet seat, and surfaces to clean off dust! Very affordable and great!
Liz M.
Enjoy Method brand products because they don't contain harsh ingredients and provide a good quality clean. This bathroom cleaner works just as well as the competitor brands minus the chemicals. The smell is also very fresh and pleasant.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is my favorite bathroom cleaner. it works on all of my bathroom surfaces and has a subtle, fresh smell. I've had no trouble keeping my bathroom clean with this product.
Miranda K.
Love the smell and the effectiveness, I've not tried a cleaning supply from method I didn't like! If you want sometime natural and cruelty free for your bathroom this is it!
Virginia g.
Zeeland, MI
Love this produck smells great and how well it cleans sticky kids hand prints off my windows and mirrows best produck to get while you have 3 kinds under 5
Katie T.
I've been trying to phase out cleaners with ingredients that could be harmful. For people who've used this : Is it effective? Does it leave a residue? Have you had any reaction while using it?
Jonine T.
Does this cleaner really as well as the more harsher chemicals?
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
I've been trying to find a gentle cleaner, that I can afford with my college budget. How expensive is this? And where can you find it?
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
How well does this work, and where can i buy it?
samantha p.
Twentynine Palms, CA
How well does this really work? And does it get all the mold and or mildew from the bathroom?