BY METHOD #7 in Bathroom Cleaners

Tough on bacteria. Easy on you.
If you’re not used to sweet-smelling essential oils + tough cleaning power in one, you’re in for a serious surprise. This patented disinfectant formula may smell like heaven, but it cleans like heck, and kills 99.9% of household germs (specifically: influenza a, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica and e. Coli). Made specially for the bathroom, this spray is optimized to target soap scum and hard water stains. Despite the tough guy routine, it’s gentle on hard non-porous surfaces. Surprises are nice. Unless you’re a germ.

Spearmint.
Just like your favorite chewing gum, spearmint makes you want to take a deep breath and say “ahhh.” the crisp minty fragrance of peppermint + spearmint bursts with cooling menthol, while a hint of geranium provides just the slightest floral note.

Lyndley H.
This is my favorite one. It works soo good smells clean and works all over the bathroom. They are a equal employment opportunity they do not test on animals and they use all natural products! My absolute favorite hands down! I love this brand! Really i do :)
Jade C.
Ramona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell isn't over powering, it makes everything squeaky clean. No left over residue. I use it on pretty much everything because it is antibacterial. The best cleaner under my sink.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was so excited to try this item out due to trying out different other items from their line. Price is super affordable. I love how the packaging and details of how the item presents itself. Love that methods products are non-toxic and not harsh on chemicals. The only thing I did not like was the smell of this bathroom cleaner. To me personally it was horrible. Would not recommend to others if you love more of a citrus/flowerlike smell. This would not suit you. I will however continue to use the other many different products that they offer.
Zisan E.
Purchased at: Target
I've made the switch to nontoxic cleaning products and LOVE the whole method line of products. I'm happy with all of them and don't mind the scents at all. I use to use the Clorox alternatives and compared to the scent of that I would prefer the Method. At least you aren't suffocating on toxic chemicals. The Antibac cleans the bathroom as effectively as the other ones, so no need hesitate to make the switch. I've been using this for 2 years and our home is always squeaky clean!
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love using this for my bathroom shower. I have re-purchased it at least three times. I enjoy that there are no chemicals that leave me coughing and to vacate the bathroom after I clean it. Recommend for anyone trying out natural products.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great bathroom cleaner, but the scent is a little strong. Otherwise I love the brand because you can trust that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. Easy to use, affordable price and can get it at almost any store.
Cyd C.
Newport News , VA
I love this! My tub gets dirty really quick cause my husband is working on boats for the military. I use this every time to clean the bathroom and it makes me feel so much more cleaner as a person. It doesn’t smell that good but it cleans well.
Erin B.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner is fantastic, I used it on a cleaning job on a tub that was filthy and crusted with soap scum, I sprayed it and let it sit about 10 minutes, then cleaned with a magic eraser, I didn’t even need to scrub, just gently wipe and the tub was sparkling clean. As an added bonus it doesn’t smell chemical, just a nice mint scent.
Marissa Y.
Portland
Purchased at: Target
This product works great at keeping my tiny bathroom clean and smelling fresh. It doesn't leave residue or build up and the smell isn't overwhelming. Halfway done with this bottle and will be buying it again.
Mrs B.
I'm not a big fan of this scent. To me it doesn't smell like spearmint more like a hospital cleaner. I do love the fact its antibacterial and the smell is very strong and last a long time. But it smells clean...
Katie T.
I've been trying to phase out cleaners with ingredients that could be harmful. For people who've used this : Is it effective? Does it leave a residue? Have you had any reaction while using it?
Jonine T.
Does this cleaner really as well as the more harsher chemicals?
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
I've been trying to find a gentle cleaner, that I can afford with my college budget. How expensive is this? And where can you find it?
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well does this work, and where can i buy it?

Target