Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning Suppliesmethod
Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, Wildflower, 28 Ounce

Method Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, Wildflower, 28 Ounce

by method

This handy germ-buster is made with a formula that’s tough on grease and grime and easy on surfaces. Plus, you’ll be happy to know that it kills 99.9% of household germs—including influenza a flu virus, staphylococcus aureus, rhinovirus and salmonella enterica. So all that’s left behind is a fresh scent and a smile.

Is this product actually safe? How’s the scent?
What is the best antibacterial multi purpose cleaner?! I have tried several but I haven’t found one I love! The Method and Mrs. Meyer products seem like they would be ok?!
Start your review of Method Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, Wildflower, 28 Ounce!
chandra L.
Locust, NC
Method Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, Wildflower, 28 Ounce uploaded by chandra L.
I use this even when I don't need something clean. The smell is absolutely amazing!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
If I’m being honest, I picked this one because it said “wildflower.” And how else would I want to feel when scrubbing a toilet? Also, it does smell so fresh and clean.
Trobo G.
Testing the review writing but man is this an awesome product, I just love it so much and it makes all my stuff smell super clean.
Nicola B.
Contoocook, NH
Smells great, so much more pleasant to use than typical cleaning products. Gets everything really clean and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done. I think this is totally worth the money compared to toxic cleaning products.
Jennifer J.
Millington, MD
Love it! It cleans all of the messes and smells wonderful once i am done. I don't have to deal with that terrible bleach smell. It's a bit pricey on first purchase but method is one of the few companies that promotes their reuseable bottles.
Trobo G.
Testing review writing but man is this thing great, just love it so much and makes all my stuff super squeaky clean 🤘🏻🤘🏻
Ashley G.
In love with all of the method cleaners! They smell amazing and my hands don't dry out afterwards. #noharshchemicals
Jamie C.
Charlotte, NC
I use this for everything. I bought it a long time ago and am still using it. They sell it at Target for an affordable price. It has lasted me forever and it smells good and works good as well. It's definitely good value for the price and I would buy again.
Erica L.
Meridian , ID
Method Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, Wildflower, 28 Ounce uploaded by Erica L.
My go to antibacterial spray. It makes my kitchen smell so luxurious and I am a big fan of the ingredients used.
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
I really like [product:method-antibac-all-purpose-cleaner,-wildflower,-28-oz-spray-bottle-mth01454ea] and it is not lacking here at home, cleans, disinfects and leaves the house with a fragrant touch that I love. This works great for many surfaces and is also great for cleaning the bathroom.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsey F.