BY METHOD #30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

This handy germ-buster is made with a formula that’s tough on grease and grime and easy on surfaces plus you’ll be happy to know that it  99.9% of household germs—including influenza A flu virus, staphylococcus aureus, rhinovirus and salmonella enterica. All that’s left behind is a fresh scent and a smile.

Buy on Target
Chantelé G.
Chantelé G.
Hartford , CT
Before my husband and i moved in to this apartment i did some research on household cleaning products and i definitely believe and encourage everyone to should too. This brand is a trusted brand and its very effective. I love that its not harsh, of had a strong odor it smells amazing, and its made with non-toxic plant -based powergreen technology. (which means its has biodegradable ingredients which is good for the earth and yourself.) It was very affordable so i bought 3 in December and just started using the second bottle, I'm a bit of a germaphobe which means i use it a lot and it still last pretty long, i encourage my friends and love one to go out and purchased it so they did and they loved it. so i deffinaly think you should try it too. It literally won't hurt you to try.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
3 stars because can't stand the smell! I ordered this online so I wasn't able to test out the scent before, but the product itself works well. I love that it kills germs as well as removing the grime and food off of my kitchen counter. But, do not use this on mirrors! I tried to clean my bathroom mirror and it left a gross film all over it. It took me 3 rounds of windex to get it back to normal. Wouldn't buy this scent again, but I'd consider a different method scent.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Fresh scent. Antibacterial! Multi-purpose, can use it in the bathroom, then the kitchen, all over the house! No need to purchase multiple cleaners for different rooms or surfaces! Only one scent instead of multiple scents competing with each other! Love that it doesn't contain harsh, cancer causing chemicals, and is safe for use around children and pets! I will stock up on this!! Thank you for creating such awesome products, Method!!!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Round Rock, TX
Love this Antibacterial Cleaner! I have always loved natural cleaners, however, the huge issue I always found was they typically don't disinfect, which was a huge problem for me. I have young toddlers and I wanted a product that took away germs and other unneeded substances as well. When I ran across this product, I was absolutely thrilled! I always have it stocked in my cabinet. Lasts for a long time and this one smells great too!
Lia C.
Lia C.
This product was an absolutely horrid surprise, given that I'm a fan of other Method cleaners. It was incredibly strong scented, making me cough and tear up a storm. and the smell lasted a good 15 minutes. I had to ask my husband to finish cleaning the bathroom and rinse thoroughly before I was able to re-enter the room. If you have any sensitivities, children or pets, I highly recommend you *never* purchase this spray.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I LOVE THIS BRAND OF CLEANERS. FIRST OF ALL, IT SMELLS AMAZING, IT DOES NOT HAVE THAT CHEMICAL SMELL LIKE MOST OTHER ONES.
THEY ARE MADE WITH INGREDIENTS THAT ARE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND THEY ARE CRUELTY FREE.
THE PRODUCTS WORK GREAT FOR ANY AREAS THAT THEY ARE USED, AND THEY ARE REASONABLY PRICED. SOMETIMES, THERE ARE CHEAPER ALTERNATIVES AT THE STORE, BUT TO ME IT IS WORTH IT TO USE THESE INSTEAD.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I really enjoy the smell of this product as well as all the other added benefits! It is less harsh (chemicals) than competitor's brands and it allows me to clean and not get a headache from those harsh chemicals! I believe that this product works wonders in comparison to the other brands and I definitely prefer it and recommend! I recently gave a bottle to my best friend in an apartment warming basket!
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Excellent all purpose cleaner! I love the Bamboo scent - smells almost like a mild pine tree! The fact that it's made by method, user and earth friendly makes me love it more. It works great, cleans everything from my counters, floors, sink, bathroom, door knobs, it does the job! I need an anti-bac cleaner that I can safely spray anywhere and it does a super job!
Teresa n.
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
Love working with this cleaner - it's fresh smelling and works well to break up dried on food and drink on my counters, refrigerator, stove, pretty much anywhere my children have been. It's a great value because it's priced very competitively yet made without harsh ingredients. I don't worry about staining when I use this cleaner and I use it nearly everywhere.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Love this cleaner!!!!! I have two backups and have bought countless bottles previously. It smells nice and it really cleans so well. We have butcher block countertops that we stained and sealed with WaterLox and this cleaner works just fine on them. It cuts whatever mess ends up on the stovetop as well and doesn't leave any streaks behind.