method ANTIBAC Wipes

Cleans Disinfects Deodorizes Kills 99.9% of Household Germs* Botanically on Hard Non-Porous Surfaces Powered by Clean Well™ Disinfects while you clean. We set out to find a better way to clean, an we re pretty happy with the results.  We hope you will be too.  Don t let the pleasant smell fool you, kills 99.9% of household germs.  A patented botanical disinfectant made from essential oils, it will not harm hard non-porous surfaces.  Suitable for use on all hard non-porous surfaces where bacteria or unpleasant odors are a concern, including: food preparation surfaces, children s toys, counterops, sinks and toilset seats. Tough on dirt. Easy on you. 35 wet wipes 7 x 8 in 7.5oz *Kills over 99.9% of household germs, specifically: influenza A, rhinovirus , staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica and E. coli on hard, non-porous surfaces. ; see more...

Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
I liked the fact that these wipes don't have an overwhelming smell and don't leave a residue when wiping my sons toys or highchair down.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I liked these wipes I was just upset that there wasn't a bigger bottle of these. worked well, i loved the scent of these!
Leah L.
Leah L.
I LOVE these hand wipes!! They smell nice and they clean your hands well without leaving a sticky residue or drying your hands out!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Williston, ND
This is one of the best wipes you can get! I used it in my college dorm room and it worked fantastic. It didn't have those overly strong cleaning product smells, just a perfect scent. And it worked great to clean up spills on our tile floor!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA
For 35 wipes I paid 3 dollars at Target. Wipes work pretty well but are a bit thin. Like the fact that they disinfect and deodorize. Worth the 3 dollars for antibacterial wipes.