method ANTIBAC

Cleans Disinfects Deodorizes Kills 99.9% of Household Germs* Powered by Clean Well™ Disinfects while you clean. We set out to find a better way to clean, an we re pretty happy with the results.  We hope you will be too.  Don t let the pleasant smell fool you, kills 99.9% of household germs.  A patented botanical disinfectant made from essential oils, it will not harm hard non-porous surfaces.  Tough on dirt. Easy on you. *Kills over 99.9% of household germs, specifically: influenza A, rhinovirus , staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica and E. coli on hard, non-porous surfaces. ; see more...

• I love this brand but I am curious if this smells as strong as regu...7 Answers
  • This is a brand my family hasn't tried yet. I love the product desi...5 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming? 3 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
St Petersburg, FL
All the method products are amazing. This antibacterial cleaner is my go to when doing a weekly germ-away clean (light switches, door knobs, fridge handle, etc) and I feel confident that the job is getting done! Method tends to be more eco friendly and natural than most products, and it's easy to find at Target.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I love this stuff! It does the job, it smells good! I also don't have to panic when or if my kids get ahold of it. We keep all cleaning products out of their reach but kids can be tricky! It is a good price. It helps me rest easy knowing I'm not using toxic chemicals that can hurt my babies to keep my home clean
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I have loved most of the method products I have used, but this one especially! With an 8 month old, I use it to wash and wipe down all of her toys and walkers and chairs. It works great and smells great! It costs a little more than some cleansers, but you can't skimp on some things when you have a child.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
I love anything that is chemical free and organic cleaners. Method is one of my favorites. It gives a beautiful mint smell and clean feeling. I hate how when you clean with Clorox or a chemical cleaner it leaves a film all over. :/ method doesn't and I really love that.
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I use this a lot. It is nice that it gets rid of germs but it isn't harsh. I love not having to worry about a germ filled house and at the same time not having to worry about using harsh chemicals. This is especially a life savor when someone in the house is sick.
Mari B.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use these for my bathroom and I love them! They clean super well and I feel like everything is super sanitary after a quick wipe down. I always have one of these in the bathroom. These are a great price and an overall great product!!
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This brand is awesome and this cleaner is great! I love to use this brand because it's limited ingredients and high quality. I feel safe using it around my house and family. It's a little more expensive than other cleaners but worth it
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
Love this cleaner. It works great on all surfaces and leaves no residue behind. The only thing it doesn't do well on is glass and mirrors. Bought it at target and at Safeway. I would buy it again and feel like the price is right.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love Method I have a different one for a different room. They are safe cleaning with non toxic chemicals that leave a strong bleach or alcohol smell. Actually their scents are very pleasant and one of the reasons I buy them.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Love the met his brand. The aroma is not overpowering and does not have that "harsh chemical" smell you get with a lot of cleaning products. I feel comfortable using this with a toddler around and while pregnant.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Where can you buy this? Also can you use this in bathrooms? Is it effective at killing germs?
Tristen G.
Tristen G.
I love this brand but I am curious if this smells as strong as regular antibacterial and if it is as effective?
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
I am familiar with the method brand ... What is the antibac best used for ?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview, AK
Do they carry these at Walmart in Canada? If not where can Canadians buy these?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Is this online anywhere I can't find this in my stores