BY METHOD #3 in Floor Cleaners

no-wax, all good

we used to reserve our floor cleaning for very special occasions—like limbo night or the queen’s visit. but this non-toxic + biodegradable no-wax wood floor cleaner turns a chore into an almond-scented delight. just squirt, mop and bask in the glow of a gleaming clean. formulated for sealed hardwood and laminate floors.

• I'm looking for a good floor cleaner that smells good and...2 Answers
Kari W.
Dayton
Hands down the best floor cleaner. As a dog owner, I use this product weekly and it eliminates the dog smell or any smell from dog “accidents”. Unlike other wood floor cleaners this does not smell like chemicals and fire a wonderful job of cleaning a polishing our 100 year old wood floors.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Smells absolutely divine, like marzipan! Cleans without leaving and oily residue and no rinsing required. I made the switch when my kids were babies and crawling around on the wood floors all day, I didn't want to use harsh chemicals. My kids are older now and I still love this product!
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
This floor cleaner smells amazing!!! It is not overwhelming and does not leave floors sticky. It is easy to use and gets the job done. I just spray a little on the floor and use a microfiber mop on my laminate wood floors.
Wendy N.
I love that it contains natural ingredients safe for my floor. Sometimes it does leave spots with a slightly sticky residue. I love the almond smell that it leaves. I still would recommend this product
Alicia S.
Jackson
We have original hardwoods in our home (I think 1920s or 1930s?). I wanted a product that would clean them without leaving them sticky or streaky. This product is great.

Pros:
No sticky residue
Non streaky
Cleans well
Smells heavenly
All natural
A little goes a long way
Costs less than most hardwood cleanerw

Cons:
None?

We will continue to purchase.
Veronica V.
This is hands-down my favorite floor cleaner. We use it in the linoleum and the hard wood floors. It SMELLS like heaven. Straight gourmand. I wash my floors and walk in and out a dozen times just to smell my house! Lolz. Windows open and this stuff!? Insanely good. Doesn't leave floors slippery or sticky.
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
This floor cleaner smells amazing and the best part is the shine it leaves. It has been super effective on my wood floors and I have not used another wood floor cleaner in two years. I buy the refills now it lasts so long. I dont think I can use a different cleaner.
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my go to floor cleaner. The scent is amazing, no harsh cleaner smell, just almond and it is wonderful. It also doesn't streak or anything. I probably use this on more surfaces then I should just because it's a quick way to make it smell amazing in my house.
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
5 stars! If I could I would give it more. It smells soooooo good! I love how you can just squirt it, mop, and keep going. I used to clean the floors at a yoga studio with this. They were always shiny, clean, and smelled great after using.
Sara A.
Bloomington , MN
One of my favorite cleaning supplies! The smell is amazing, my floors are spotless and I don’t feel Mom guilt letting my kiddos crawl around after using this. It’s a great value for the money and I highly recommend this product!
Amber L.
Liverpool, NY
I'm looking for a good floor cleaner that smells good and works even better does this product work as good as the soap ?