BY METHOD

We used to reserve our floor cleaning for very special occasions - like limbo night or the queen's visit. But this non-toxic and biodegradable no-wax wood floor cleaner turns a chore into an almond-scented delight. Formulated for sealed hardwood and laminate floors. Surface safe Non-toxic Plant basedMade in USASquirt onto the floor. Mop with long strokes. Psst: Always test in an inconspicuous place first. ©method products, inc.

For sealed hardwood and laminate floors; Non-toxic; Non-toxic and biodegradable; Plant based; Surface safe; With an almond scent

Chantelle B.
Orlando, FL
It’s such a cute packaging and the scent is so great. I even use it sometimes on my floors. It’s eco friendly and also very friendly to use around children. I’ve bought this so many times so without a doubt I would recommend any and all of method brand cleaners.
Leah R.
New York
The method cleaner is really great on wood floors. It's has a great scent, it does what it was made to do. It's safe to use around kids and pets. It isn't too pricey, I would buy it again. I would recommend this product.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
I love method products and the scent of these products are all fabulous. The major con that will prevent my from recommending or repurchasing this product is the fact that, after I apply it to my floors they are STICKY. It’s terrible and I hate wasting product so I continued to use. Each time I washed my floor with these (multiple bottles) it happened. Just sad.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this fresh scent! I honestly would use this for the scent alone! However it does a fantastic job of cleaning different types of surfaces in the house - love that it is eco friendly as well this is something I keep reaching for
Brittany O.
Aiken
Smells great! Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Katelyn R.
Evansville
Purchased at: Target
I love method brand cleaning products! They smell natural, clean, not at all like chemicals. I feel safer having my pets be around them. Definitely a bit pricy compared to competitors but the quality is hard to beat!
Madi N.
columbus, OH
This hotel feels right at home. Not only with the room but the awesome customer service they give. Anything we needed was in our hands within 5-10 minutes max. I highly recommend staying here any chance you get
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
This is my always and forever wood floor cleanser. I have hard wood floors in my house and high traffic so this is what I use all the time. The almond fragrance is awesome leaving a clean scent to my home. It does a great job.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this on my counter tops especially when things are sticky. It works wonders and it smells so good. It’s such a fresh and refreshing cleaner that isn’t too hard on surfaces or your hands.
Heather B.
Mandeville, LA
I use this product when I am mopping my floors, I love the smell! The scent lasts for a good amount of time. The formula never leaves my floors feeling sticky or have any streaking.