BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Christina K.
This one is my #favorite surface cleaner product. It works very well and smells lovely. Unfortunately, it DOES NOT work as a glass or window cleaner. I was hesitant to try it on glass becayse i normally use windex. It just smudges. Works great on wood though. For a glass cleaner, buy yourself windex.
Daria Q.
I like the scent. It is very unique. I also like that this cleaner it all natural amd yet still powerful. I have a pitbull wjo likes to sniff around and explore. I would never want hom to come across anything that could hurt him.
Regina T.
Pitman
Works well and smells great! I get mine from grove so it’s a decent price too! Non-toxic and plant based! Works well in a microwave or oven doors. I use my every week or more in the kitchen but you can use it on most surfaces!
Brandi D.
Clermont, FL
I love this stuff! It smells great and cleans wonderfully. I use it clean my floors, counters, appliances, pretty much everything.
LaLa W.
I love method all-purpose cleaners especially this scebnt it's so intriguing and pleasant it always gets the job done
Crissy L.
I feel in love with the Method line of home products. I recently used the grapefruit surface cleaner, and it smells amazing. I think its powerful how Method is all natural using corn and coconut to break down dirt and grim. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Kelsey S.
I decided to try this scent next, and I’m not surprised that I love it as well! Smells great and I feel good about using it. Looks pretty too. ☺️
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Method Pink Grapefruit cleaner is my ultimate favorite. I buy it at Target. Great earth friendly products. Good price, good value. I really like it. I will continue to purchase it. I recommend it to others.
pat a.
Nice product safe to use with pets and kids. Love the smell cleans really well. And is not grease
Dóra F.
Bettystown
The best as i can say ...regularly used it no harsh chemicals,i use it for everything ,its about 5€ but Worth it ,smell is fresh and doesnt leave stains at all even use it for the window ,verry satisfied method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.