BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Jenna O.
Beddau, RCT
Smells amazing and leaves a good finish with no streaks. Love the packaging and that it is Eco friendly too
Olivia H.
Sturgis, MI
I absolutely love this. It's all purpose, non-toxic and has natural ingredients. You can't get better then that. Does the job and smells great!
Kelsey G.
Archbald, PA
I love this! I use this in every room of my house. Makes me feel great knowing its natural with two small kids around. When at target, you can always find this in my cart!
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
This is one of my favourite surface cleaners. I try to strive for healthier products, but they still have to be effective and of good quality. This cleaner smells great and cleans easily. I use it for my counters in the kitchen and bathroom.
Shannon S.
Detroit
By far, this is my favorite all-purpose cleaner! I have been using it for about 2 years now. It smells AMAZING, and gets everything squeaky clean. I love that I can use it for every surface and room. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, you name it. Pretty much everything but the windows, which I still find a little vinegar water works best on.
Chelsea J.
New London
I always used to use Clorox! But I’m switching to more natural products, and method multi surface Grapefruit has been a game changer!! It smells amazing, like a legit grapefruit!! It’s the only multi surface cleaner I will use again!
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
My go to when it comes to cleaning surfaces! Not only does it break down grime in the kitchen but it is gentle enough to clean my wood surfaces in the living room!
Jessica O.
Hawarden , Deeside
I love method and love this smell, non toxic and anti bacterial. I can happily clean all my surfaces knowing my sons skin is safe and he won’t be breathing in any nasties. Highly recommend.
Christa C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this cleaning spray! Smells amazing and has no harsh chemicals. Also very thought on grease, always have this on hand at my house.
Brynn L.
Deland, FL
I use this nearly every day. I've been using this cleaner for about three years and it's never failed me. The scent is fresh and clean and it removes all the grime. I typically buy it at BJ's in a two pack $5.99 or at Target on sale 2/$6. Sometimes they will offer cartwheel or a coupon at BJ's too.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.