BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using this after my son was born in February. You can use it on most surfaces: glass, wood, floors, etc. I love it! It smells great and cleans well. It's also a green product which is why I started using it. I couldn't believe how well it cleans glass! I'd recommend for anyone going green.
Madison L.
Nolensville, TN
This smells horrible and artificial and stripped color off of my desk. Sigh. Too strong.
Devan B.
Smells amazing. I just found that it doesn’t clean as well as I’d like. I found vinegar and essential oil actually worked better.
Cynthia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these but I hate how much they are for little product I wish they had more for the price
Rebecka M.
Tottenham, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that it’s less harsh than other cleaners, but it left things streaky more than others I have tried. Smell is great!
Shannon W.
This cleaner smells great, and I really wanted it to work because it's a good price and it's a natural solution to cleaning. However, it just didn't seem to clean as well as the harsher cleaning products out there so I'm still on the hunt for something.
Holly M.
Was okay. Smelled good but left a film on surfaces. Wouldn’t consider repurchasing this product
Louise S.
Like the pink grapefruit smell, fresh and bright! We generally use water & Enjo to clean our home. On the rare occasion we will purchase a natural cleaner for a deeper clean. We were disappointed the ingredients weren’t as natural as the brand is perceived to be. Likely won’t buy again.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While I love all method products- the scent for this one is way to strong for my liking. I get an almost immediate headache from it. While it’s very affective at cleaning, the smell is terrible.
Nichole M.
Beaverton
I like method products and that they are natural. This is great for quick kitchen clean ups. It isnt great for heavy duty cleaning though. More of a daily wipe down.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.