BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a high quality product that gets the job done. It smells great and doesnt leave a nasty film it is available at most retailers.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
The smell of grapefruit totally wakes me up! Using this in the kitchen makes it smell heavenly and the citrus helps cover up any odor.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I️ lOVE this cleaner! They use plant based ingredients that are non toxic. I️t smells amazing, and works great for my kitchen counters!
Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Method cleaning products are environmentally friendly and smell great! Of course they work well too. Grapefruit is my favorite scent!
Erran B.
Bedworth, Warwickshire
My house always used to smell of bleach until I came across this range. I love the smell and the range of different scents avaliable
Niki D.
Clean, citrus smell is refreshing but not overpowering. Great for daily cleaning, and works well with baking soda for a deeper scrub.
Lorena G.
Fort Worth
This all purpose cleaner is great! And it smells soooo good! I love using it at my house to clean countertops, toilet seats, tables!
Tiffany T.
mansfield, ma
My favorite one to clean with. Love the smell! It works great in the kitchen or bathroom. I would suggest this to friends and family.
Michelle M.
I love the quality of method products, but not necessarily this grapefruit smell. I would prefer lavender or just a fresh clean scent
Julia T.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. I purchase it online from jet.com. This product is great and I love the way it leaves my house smelling when it use it
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.