BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Rubi B.
New Orleans, LA
Such a great product. Cleans very well and leaves a light scent that leaves the room smelling fresh.
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of cleaning product I use. Love the variety of scents this collection comes in
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Works great I love using it and it smells great too cleans almost anything up real fast it's awesome
Jessica M.
I LOVE all of methods products! I have many of there cleaners to clean my house and they work great!
Susan B.
This works really well. And I love the smell. Especially in the kitchen! Smells so light and citrusy!
Jennifer L.
These smell amazing. I love how great they are. The price isn’t too bad either. It is very effective!
Irah S.
I love this smells great perfect for cleaning and no chemicals i have kids don't want anything harsh.
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
I use method for all my House hold cleaning products. Great scents . Great brands that are non toxic
Bentley S.
Hurricane , WV
I love using this to clean everything. Has such a great scent and doesn’t smell bad at all like some
Mel
My favorite surface cleaner! Works on tons of different kitchen surfaces and fights grease and grime.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.