BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Latrobe, PA
I love the scent and natural aspects but I don’t feel it cleans as well as I want it too. Feel like the scent just hide the bad smells.
Tiffany S.
I love this cleaner. It works great in the kitchen and bathroom, making the areas smell great as well. Very effective! Would buy again.
Alyssa K.
Denton, TX
It smells nice, works great and I like that it's safe to use around my daughter. The price isn't too bad and a little goes along way l
Samantha G.
I tried a different scent and the scent wasn't that great but it cleaned up really well. Maybe this pink grapefruit will be my next try
Morgan S.
I love method products! They are such a great price and aren't full of terrible chemicals, I like the natural factor of their products.
Avonlea H.
I really like this method cleaning spray, especially on hard to clean surfaces. It seems to lift the grime easily and smells great too!
Laura L.
Really like this product. The smelly is amazing definitely one of my favorites. I got it from target and I use this on everything
Kylie H.
Aberdeen, MD
I repurchase this constantly. It’s always under my sink, and I have a refill bottle upstairs. It has a wonderful scent and works great!
Katie P.
The grapefruit scent lasts a little less than other scents in this product line but I still find it effective and an excellent cleaner.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I️ lOVE this cleaner! They use plant based ingredients that are non toxic. I️t smells amazing, and works great for my kitchen counters!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.