BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell and knowing it’s a green product! I clean my whole kitchen and table with this product!
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
I love all the method products and all smell so wonderful and jobs there jobs plus more and great prices
Fannie G.
Laredo, TX
Omg dont make me start, this product is amazing, i just love everything about it. The smells is amazing.!
Julie C.
Fantastic for dorm rooms! Gentle enough to use on laptops when used properly. Plus, the scent is amazing!
Melanie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the scent, cleaning power, and the fact that it is all natural. We've loved all items in their line.
Amanda L.
Love how this smells 😍 it's my favorite one to clean with. I'm not sure about if it's disinfecting though
Brittany R.
Columbus, OH
Gentle yet effective on all of my hard surfaces! I love the light scent it leaves throughout the kitchen!
leigh h.
Smells great and extremely effective in cleaning. Makes the whole house smell like a plate of grapefruit!
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
There's a couple chemicals in it that I wish were not, but the smell it leaves in my kitchen is AMAZING!
Dannielle-Jason G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go-to cleaning product for counters. I really love the scent. It doesn't great job cleaning.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.