BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Great price, great smell, and it does a great job. I use this on my ceramic stovetop and it cuts through tough grease and sticky messes!
Laura L.
Really like this product. The smelly is amazing definitely one of my favorites. I got it from target and I use this on everything
Morgan S.
I love method products! They are such a great price and aren't full of terrible chemicals, I like the natural factor of their products.
Katie P.
The grapefruit scent lasts a little less than other scents in this product line but I still find it effective and an excellent cleaner.
Sharleen T.
Love this product all around this brand itself is amazing all natural which is a plus for me buy them at Target especially when they're
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
The smell of grapefruit totally wakes me up! Using this in the kitchen makes it smell heavenly and the citrus helps cover up any odor.
Nicole s.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells wonderful. Doesn't smell like chemicals. Works well and while it is a little more expensive than others I will continue to buy.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I love the pink grapefruit smell! Their seasonal scents are usually great too, and considering the price, it’s usually my go to cleaner
Rylee L.
Tallahassee, FL
i used this in my dorm room as an APC bc 1. i’m broke 2. it smells so nice/fresh/clean! perfect for your average lazy college kid! lol
Christelle S.
Absolutely love this stuff and will continue to use it! It smells so fresh, it cleans well, it's not too expensive and it's non toxic!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.