BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
This is my favorite multipurpose cleaner. I wish I could find it somewhere other than target. It works so well and the scent is so fresh!
Julie A.
Athens , GA
This smells fantastic without having a harsh chemical smell. I love to use this on everything in my kitchen. I will continue to purchase
Susan W.
Dallas
Awesome scent I use this on kitchen counters light switches and doors. It provides a clean slate and fresh scent. Great price at Target.
Sarah E.
Helena, MT
I love the scent, I love how it’s made from plants. But the best part of it all is it actually works well! I’ll continue to buy and use.
Danika C.
Madison, WI
Excellent product. Not too hard with your hands and the environment. The smell is nice. And for being “natural” it performs really well.
Alyssa V.
I love this stuff. It cleans well, is health and eco friendly, and smells absolutely divine! It makes the house smell so clean and fresh.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cleaner. It works great and has a very fresh smell. I also love this because it’s all natural and safe for my two fur babies!
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
I always find myself grabbing this one because it is safe for all of my animals to be around, even the puppy who has to lick everything.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
I go through a ton of this cleaning up after my kitties. I love the bright fresh smell and it works on all of my day to day gross stuff.
Emily W.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell it leaves in my apartment after I use it! It works so well on multiple surfaces and makes it easy to scrub away at dirt
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.