BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Evangelina M.
Orange
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best it smells amazing and it’s cleans great I love it I feel like a very clean person when I use this
Kari G.
Big Stone gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this cleaner for an everyday use! The smell is great and leaves the surfaces smelling like grapefruit!
kelley m.
West Seneca, NY
Love the smell of this product! It cleans up very well and doesn't leave a harsh chemical smell in the air.
Kristin A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cleans well but the fragrance isn’t my favorite. I much prefer the purple lavender. But still
Cleans well!
Gene K.
Newport Coast, CA
Excellent product. Pleasant scent. No harsh chemicals. Does not contain ammonia or chlorine bleach. Green!
areli e.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This all purpose cleaner works so well and the scent is amazing! I have repurchased a lot of times already.
Ali O.
Tomball, TX
Great all purpose cleaner for all types of surfaces necessary! This cleaner is perfect for all situations
Cecilia B.
Wareham, MA
Cuts grease and grime better than even Clorox. Smells great! Perfect for use in the kitchen or bathroom.
Elizabeth G.
Works great, smells great and isn’t harmful to the environment. I’ve been so pleased I keep repurchasing.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner. I love Method products. I think grapefruit is their best scent.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.