BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I love the citrusy smell of this product. I would rather smell this than a strong cleaning product smell that lingers.
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
Smells great and is all naturL. Perfect if you have kids in the house. Not too expensive either. Love Method products
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
I love method cleaning products. They are natural and get the job done while making your house smell nice and clean!!
LaLa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love method all-purpose cleaners especially this scebnt it's so intriguing and pleasant it always gets the job done
Jessica B.
Sultan, WA
Cruelty free cleaning! Love the smell and works amazing. Not an overwhelming scent. I have repurchased so many times
Kristie M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner. The smell is so nice and clean. I love that the ingredients are all natural.
Dawn C.
Hamburg, AR
This is a great product. I am major OCD so I'm always cleaning. Got mine off amazon. It's great no cons in my opinion
Ashley B.
Otsego, MN
Smells great, doesn’t leave a residue, clean for the environment. I purchased at Target. Safe for use around children
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
I love how there aren't any harsh chemicals yet still cleans great! I also love how awesome it makes my house smell.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite product to clean my counters with and it smells amazing!! I love that it’s safe to use around the house!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.