BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Grace D.
St Augustine, FL
I love using this in my kitchen. It works well and smells so good! I love using natural products in my kitchen.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells so good! I love that it's an all purpose cleaner it works so well for me. I think it was very effective
Lisa E.
Cleans very well and easily. I love the smell as well and I like that it is healthier and safer to clean with.
Jessica F.
Phoenixville, PA
Love the scent, love the price. Love that it’s a natural product since I use it on surfaces my toddler touches.
Santali O.
Rochester, NY
THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I BUY IT ALL THE TIME. I RECOMMEND 100%. IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY.
Courtney S.
I love using method products and this one smells amazing! I love the grapefruit smell. I would highly recommend
Lauren C.
Chicago
Amazing. Love it. It's the only product I use. Literally clean any surface, no streaks. AND it smells to good!
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Heather A.
BROCKTON, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For a natural cleaner this is amazing! I love the smell of it and it cleans up everything that i need it to!
Briana R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would use this and the hand soap in this scent as air freshener if I could . It smells absolutely amazing!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.