BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Philly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like using the method brand because those products are natural. This also smells fantastic. I love using it around the house.
Randi B.
Oxford , AL
I really enjoy this product to clean my counters. It smells great. There is no harsh chemical smells. Will definitely buy again
Melissa P.
Imperial Bch, CA
My favorite brand so far! Love that their line is natural. Every time I clean with this it makes my space feel light and fresh.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Method products! Great smell, non-toxic, fun packaging and colors! Definitely recommend. This is an MVP product for sure.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I like the smell of this, nice light grapefruit scent that doesn’t smell artificial at all. Good for countertops and tabletops
Libby O.
Midvale , UT
Use daily in my kitchen, best all purpose cleaner that leaves a great scent behind. Will continue to use and highly recommend.
Elisabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great multi-purpose cleaner. Smells good and gets the job done. No harsh chemicals so I feel safe using it, will purchase again
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner of all time! I like this pink grapefruit scent and its all made with green technology.
Tara S.
Cheviot
Great multi purpose cleaner. Product is affordably priced and gets the job done in every room from my kitchen to my bathroom.
Nora C.
Forney, TX
I use this product to clean everything in my home, from counter tops to bathroom sinks. This is a great all purpose cleaner.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.