BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Tori L.
Tampa , FL
Best multi cleaner hands down !! I used to just use Clorox but whenever I found this brand it became my favorite
Kristin L.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff not only smells great but it cleans great too! I can use it knowing it’s not full of harsh chemicals!
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I have tried this a couple of times. Purchased it at Target. I like that it is a natural product. It cleaned well
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner! I use it everywhere in my house, smells great and works amazing! Definitely stock up on it.
Larissa W.
yelm
Method is a great brand. I love the smell and it does not have any harsh chemicals which i try not to use so much
Whitney S.
Merced, CA
I love all method products. This is one of my favorites. Friendly cleaning that makes the kitchen smell fresh.
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love the method products and the grapefruit cleaner smells good. It gets the job done and leaves a nice scent.
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
Love this cleaner. I use it everywhere! It smells amazing and it’s not harsh chemicals. I’m on my second bottle !
Michelle B.
Charlotte, NC
I always use this cleaner for everything in my apartment. Mainly to wipe the counters off though. Love the scent
Melissa S.
Bloomingdale , NJ
This is the only multi purpose cleaning spray I buy. It smells amazing and does not have so many chemicals in it
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.