BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite. Use it all the time for everything and all surfaces in my apartment. Love that it is safe. Smells great. Lasts long. Great value.
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m all about anything organic and natural and this is great for counter tops and bathroom counters. It cuts away dirt and even cleans makeup!
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
This has an awesome scent and works well while putting less toxins in my house. I really like the Method brand and use several of the products.
Cory H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love method products and this spray is no different! The scent is good but not too strong. I use it as a kitchen counter spray. Cleans well!
Alissa W.
Atlanta, GA
I like the company for its values. The product works well and smells wonderful. Not harsh on your hands. I purchase mine at Target and Publix.
Anavah M.
Amherst, MA
Good natural product that actually works. I’m not into natural products cause they usually don’t work and they stink but this is def a favorite
Ronalea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the all-natural cleaner so you don't have to use a lot of chemicals around your kids or your pets or yourself I love all the smells from
Olivia H.
Sturgis, MI
I absolutely love this. It's all purpose, non-toxic and has natural ingredients. You can't get better then that. Does the job and smells great!
Jennifer S.
We finally switched to all natural product and have been loving it! This grapefruit scent smells amazing and it doesn’t feel rough on my hands.
Starr K.
We love this cleaner. I think it's gentle enough to use around kids and pets, but it also leaves our surfaces feeling very clean. Smells great!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.