BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Plated H.
Charlotte, NC
Love the scent! Grapefruit is one of my favorite scents and pair that with a trustworthy cleaning product, winner!
Jana L.
Martinez, CA
Great smell and cleans all surfaces! It’s the perfect all purpose cleaner I’ve found and you can’t beat the price!
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
This is a great every day cleaner! It’s great to wipe down things & smells great. Doesn’t leave behind any residue.
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
We love Method as a brand and this stuff smells amazing. I use it for everything in the bathroom. Cleans perfectly.
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is my favorite cleaner. The spray is easy to use. It’s sold for a great price. Very effective and great smell.
Irene H.
I love the Method Cleaning Products in Pink Grapefruit it smells so good it makes my kitchen smell fresh and clean
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
Great smell, works great I use it to clean my entire home. I like the non toxic brand and the pricing is very fair.
Tori L.
Tampa , FL
Best multi cleaner hands down !! I used to just use Clorox but whenever I found this brand it became my favorite
Kristin L.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff not only smells great but it cleans great too! I can use it knowing it’s not full of harsh chemicals!
Larissa W.
yelm
Method is a great brand. I love the smell and it does not have any harsh chemicals which i try not to use so much
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.