BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Rebecca O.
Champions Gt, FL
Love this all purpose cleaner. Works well & smells great! Totally recommend to a household that doesn't want to use super chemical based cleaners
Clarice O.
Works great on most surfaces and gets the job done without all the added harmful chemicals you get in other cleaners. Plus the smell is so nice.
Cristal R.
This pink grapefruit smell isn't a very strong smell. I like the cleaner bc of the natural ingredients compared to the regular cleaning products.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Great scent, cleans well. I’ve also used the laundry detergent. Anything I’ve used has come out perfectly clean with Method. Well worth the buy.
Ashleyplus3 ..
This is my all time favorite multi purpose cleaner. The scent is amazing and it works so well for cleaning everything...and doesn't leave a film!
Macy F.
Hermitage, TN
I have been through two bottles of this cleaner. I use it mostly in my kitchen! I love this scent and the lavender one. Would highly recommend!!
Jw6493 W.
Kansas
Smells and works ,clean and fresh. This is a good cleaner. The pics mark is family friendly also. The scent is not sweet or chemical. It's fresh
Viviana L.
Grand Island , NY
I love Method all purpose cleaner. Love that it’s all natural won’t harm my babies or pets and leaves reviso clean with a nice and settle scent.
Madison A.
Minneapolis, MN
Cruelty free is the main reason I purchased this! I love the smells and the quality of their products! Cute packaging too, that’s always a plus!
Brooke A.
Love this product! For being all natural doing have to worry with the kids and is good on all surfaces! It does not streak on countertops.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.