BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
rebbecca L.
Averill Park , NY
One of my favorite cleaners, I’m obsessed with the scent. And I love how affordable it is. I purchase this cleaner every few weeks, and i don’t feel bad using it around my children since it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals.
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
This is such a great multipurpose cleaner! It smells amazing and it does a great job cleaning! I love the smells for when I wipe down the counter tops in the kitchen and the bathrooms because it makes it smell so clean!!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is my go to spray for using all around my house. The method brand is great as an all natural and affordable cleaner. The smell is so pleasant and just love smelling it throughout my house after a good cleaning session.
Rebecca J.
Sandy Springs
I love using natural products in my home and Method is great. It really cleans my surfaces but without harsh chemicals. I have a child and pets so it’s very important to me that I only use healthy products in my home.
Running W.
Litchfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my favorite all natural cleaners!!!!!!!!!! It works so well and smells amazing! I use this in the kitchen and bathroom and it really does cut through a lot !!!! I will always buy this time and time again.
Serena J.
San Diego, CA
This product has a very nice scent when you spray it and it get rid of anything you spray it on. Dirty table clean like new. And a plus is that it is natural so it is cleaner than other brands of all purpose cleaner.
Ellie P.
Wellesley, MA
This spray works very well! All of the method sprays we have tried are effective and easy to use. The grapefruit smell is not my most favorite but it is not bad. I think the acidity just smells a bit like chemicals.
Amanda G.
Gladstone , MO
I love this all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathrooms. It cuts grease on my kitchen counters and leaves my bathroom sink with no spots. It’s a great value at under $5 and the scent is so light and refreshing.
Victoria J.
Great multipurpose cleanser with more natural ingredients and less harsh chemicals. It smells fresh and clean and works very well to clean household surfaces. Method makes great products and I definitely recommend them.
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this at my local grocery store on Clarence and found out I really liked it. I found it at a different grocery store and the same fragrance just a much smaller size for double what I paid for it. I did not buy it again because I don’t feel like paying seven dollars for a much smaller bottle cleaner is really worth it.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.