BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Destiny A.
Mission hills , CA
I love the smell and i feel like it leave a wonderful lingering smell behind when im done cleaning. Also it cleans very well
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had a coupon for this cleaner so i figured i would try it out but it wasnt my favorite and i wasnt crazy about the smell either
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner of all time! I like this pink grapefruit scent and its all made with green technology.
Felicia E.
Grand Rapids
Method All-Purpose cleaner always works great and it's natural and doesn't have the chemically smell like most other products.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I like the smell of this, nice light grapefruit scent that doesn’t smell artificial at all. Good for countertops and tabletops
Jennifer R.
Pearland , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to for all daily cleaning. I use it every day after dinner to clean the kitchen counters, dining table and stove.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this cleaner and the fact that it comes from naturally derived sources. It's safe to use around my family.
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Grapefruit is our favorite scent from method sprays. It leaves everything smelling fangastic!! It is also safe for my children!
Randi B.
Oxford , AL
I really enjoy this product to clean my counters. It smells great. There is no harsh chemical smells. Will definitely buy again
Amber D.
New York
Great smelling and has a good amount of suds so you feel you are cleaning thoroughly. It would be good for non bacterial areas.

Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.