BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Samantha G.
I tried a different scent and the scent wasn't that great but it cleaned up really well. Maybe this pink grapefruit will be my next try
Nicole s.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells wonderful. Doesn't smell like chemicals. Works well and while it is a little more expensive than others I will continue to buy.
Sharleen T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product all around this brand itself is amazing all natural which is a plus for me buy them at Target especially when they're
Katie P.
The grapefruit scent lasts a little less than other scents in this product line but I still find it effective and an excellent cleaner.
Laura L.
Really like this product. The smelly is amazing definitely one of my favorites. I got it from target and I use this on everything
Tiffany S.
I love this cleaner. It works great in the kitchen and bathroom, making the areas smell great as well. Very effective! Would buy again.
Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Method cleaning products are environmentally friendly and smell great! Of course they work well too. Grapefruit is my favorite scent!
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
Smells great and gets the job done! There’s a lot in a bottle so it lasts a while as well. Worked on all of the surfaces I used it on
Erran B.
Bedworth, Warwickshire
My house always used to smell of bleach until I came across this range. I love the smell and the range of different scents avaliable
Bridgette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This smells so good and really cuts the grease on anything that I apply it too! It’s also natural so I can’t ask for anything better
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.