BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Giselle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the method brand!! This all purpose cleaner leaves everything sparkling clean, it isn’t strong with the chemicals and it smells really nice
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only do this smell amazing but it cleans really well also. It's light crisp smell is pleasant with the added benefits of a powerful cleaner.
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
Smells clean and fresh, not like harsh chemicals. I feel confident that my counters are clean and I don't feel like in damaging the environment.
Olivia H.
Sturgis, MI
I absolutely love this. It's all purpose, non-toxic and has natural ingredients. You can't get better then that. Does the job and smells great!
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite. Use it all the time for everything and all surfaces in my apartment. Love that it is safe. Smells great. Lasts long. Great value.
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m all about anything organic and natural and this is great for counter tops and bathroom counters. It cuts away dirt and even cleans makeup!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can not be without this cleaner I love the smell I line how it’s safe and I live the way it cleans and leaves my kitchen counters very clean
Cory H.
I love method products and this spray is no different! The scent is good but not too strong. I use it as a kitchen counter spray. Cleans well!
Alissa W.
Atlanta, GA
I like the company for its values. The product works well and smells wonderful. Not harsh on your hands. I purchase mine at Target and Publix.
Anavah M.
Hatfield, MA
Good natural product that actually works. I’m not into natural products cause they usually don’t work and they stink but this is def a favorite
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.