BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I love method products, they work so well & they smell amazing! I love the grapefruit scent for the kitchen, it smells so refreshing & really cuts the grease!
Kelly B.
Love to use this in my house. The smell is nice and not to over powering. I use it mostly in my kitchen. I also like how versatile it is on different surfaces.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE the smell of this. Great multi purpose cleaner for cabinets, fridge, spills, etc. Like the more natural ingredients that are non toxic as I do have pets.
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Smells really nice and not harsh. I like this cleaner. It isn’t fantastic but it still works good and does the job. If it’s on sale, it’s definitely worth it.
Melissa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Very nice scent and works well as an all-purpose cleaner. It gets the job done and is a great way to clean up any messes and have everything smelling fresh.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
This is my go to cleaner it works great really gets things sparkly clean and has an amazing scent the pink grapefruit line from method is by far my favorite.
Cori W.
Hyannis
Perhaps my favorite method scent. A little pricier than some other all purpose cleaners, but definitely worth it when it leaves your home smelling beautiful!
Ashley C.
Salem
I love method as a multi purpose cleaner. I purchase mine from target. I love the variety of the scents. The grapefruit is my favorite. It's so fresh!
Where to start. This is my favorite cleaner for counter tops. It leaves a messy table in the beginning to an ice sparkling shine and also it smells amazing.
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
Im not gonna lie!!! This all pirpose cleaner for me is a little bit pricey but its worth it smells really good use it for all my flat countertops to sanatize
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.