BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Rafaela A.
Mountain View, CA
Great product with great fragrance! Cleans all the surfaces and leaves a delicious smell. I use for everything around the house!
Katelyn C.
This cleaner smells fantastic and works really well. You don't get any of the nasty chemicals and it's a great every day cleaner.
Sarah R.
I love the fresh smell and there is no residue left behind. Really gets the stuck on mess. Good size product for the price.
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this stuff but it’s to expensive!! It smells amazing and cleans great but the price makes me not buy it !
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This scent is so clean and fresh I love the smell when I'm all done cleaning. Works well and isn't harmful to use in the kitchen.
Lala B.
Everett, MA
This non toxic to clean works fantastic!!!! Cleans very well 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟also the fragrance is awesome !!,!, love it
Michelle V.
Hot Springs
I love how this smells! . I use it to clean everything in my kitchen. It cleans great and It’s reasonably priced. I recommend it!
Devan B.
Smells amazing. I just found that it doesn’t clean as well as I’d like. I found vinegar and essential oil actually worked better.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I like the smell of this, nice light grapefruit scent that doesn’t smell artificial at all. Good for countertops and tabletops
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner of all time! I like this pink grapefruit scent and its all made with green technology.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.