BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Jorgelina V.
Beautiful all purpose cleaning that I feel good using because it doesn't have all the those nasty chemical I don't need in my house
Amanda M.
I love the smell of this cleaner. I use it in my kitchen all the time. It cleans my counters and works to make my house smell nice.
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
I usually love all method cleaners and although this one did its job, the scent wasn’t my fav!! A little too strong for my liking!!
Michelle K.
Mundelein
I love this value! You get a great amount for the price. Very affordable and a little goes a long way. It also smells very light.
Destiny A.
Mission hills , CA
I love the smell and i feel like it leave a wonderful lingering smell behind when im done cleaning. Also it cleans very well
Amber N.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this spray, I like that it’s not such a harsh chemical smell and it just smells like fruit and still gets my house clean.
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this stuff but it’s to expensive!! It smells amazing and cleans great but the price makes me not buy it !
Lorinda D.
Concord
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this cleaning product! Does a great job cleaning and smells great. I feel good using it because it’s not a harmful chemical.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
This is a great alternative for cleaning without all the harsh chemicals. It smells wonderful and leaves things clean and fresh!
Tabatha Z.
Beaumont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite multi surface cleaner! The grapefruit smell is refreshing and it does a great job at picking up messes after cooking.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.