BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Cheyenne F.
Richmond, VA
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I love the smell and I like that it’s not super harsh since I have a little one running around! It’s my go to for general house cleaning!
desiree m.
Victorville, CA
This is actually the scent I got it was the limited edition and it smells amazing I use it on my kitchen table and when I need quick fridge wipe down its a a+
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
This cleaner does a good job, but it could be a little stronger. I do not like the scent of this cleaner very well. I would prefer to be on the scented version
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Enjoy the scent. Does not leave a streaky residue after cleaning. Good at disinfecting. I use everywhere! The kitchen, living room, bathroom, the list goes on!
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
This worked amazing and had a great smell. I never have used this but will recommend this to anyone. Have used ones with bleach and this product worked better.
Leah L.
I LOVE Method products and this is one of my favorites! It really works on any surface and it smells lovely! And it's streak free! I won't use any other brand!
Rebecca H.
Salt Lake City
This is my go-to all purpose cleaner. The smell is lovely and it really cuts through greasy buildup. I like knowing that I am using a greener products as well!
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
This product makes whichever room your are cleaning smells amazing. The citrus in the grapefruit livens up the room instantly making it smells and feel clean!
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
I’ve always preferred the scent and method does a fabulous job cleaning up any surface that needs it. It’s great for glass and it’s great for countertops too.
Nicole A.
I love this cleaner because it's plant based, natural, and the grapefruit smell is wonderful! I get easily overwhelmed by artificial smells so this is perfect.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.