BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
Brookfield, CT
Smells great! Cleans great! Made with safe ingredients and all natural! My go to for cleaning products. Safe on all surfaces.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Love all method products. Smells great & makes me feel safe using it at home with my little ones.
Bailey H.
Greenville
This multipurpose cleaner is so yummy smelling! I feel good about using it around my 1 year old because it doesn’t contain bleach and doesn’t have a harsh odor!
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
Smells extremely amazing! I'm in love with this product. I clean every surface with this such as: consoles, tv's, mirrors, tables surfaces, phones, floors, etc.
Shannon M.
Smells nice, cleans up well, and is great for many surfaces. Only downside is I feel it does not clean everything up like grease. But it’s good for a quick tidy
desiree m.
Victorville, CA
This is actually the scent I got it was the limited edition and it smells amazing I use it on my kitchen table and when I need quick fridge wipe down its a a+
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
I’ve always preferred the scent and method does a fabulous job cleaning up any surface that needs it. It’s great for glass and it’s great for countertops too.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
This cleaner does a good job, but it could be a little stronger. I do not like the scent of this cleaner very well. I would prefer to be on the scented version
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
This worked amazing and had a great smell. I never have used this but will recommend this to anyone. Have used ones with bleach and this product worked better.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I love method products, they work so well & they smell amazing! I love the grapefruit scent for the kitchen, it smells so refreshing & really cuts the grease!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.