BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I️ lOVE this cleaner! They use plant based ingredients that are non toxic. I️t smells amazing, and works great for my kitchen counters!
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I enjoy using this product on my kitchen counter tops. Has a nice citrus smell and picks up dirts/spills that may have been left over.
Gaby D.
I love method! such a great cleaner and a good scent. I use it to clean the bathroom and kitchen countertop. It has never disappointed.
Danielle H.
It cleans,and smells amazing!! It makes me want to clean more! Very good cleaner for the counters and light cleaning around the house.
Christelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this stuff and will continue to use it! It smells so fresh, it cleans well, it's not too expensive and it's non toxic!
Morgan S.
I love method products! They are such a great price and aren't full of terrible chemicals, I like the natural factor of their products.
Tiffany S.
I love this cleaner. It works great in the kitchen and bathroom, making the areas smell great as well. Very effective! Would buy again.
Julia T.
Bronx, NY
Great product. I purchase it online from jet.com. This product is great and I love the way it leaves my house smelling when it use it
Michelle M.
I love the quality of method products, but not necessarily this grapefruit smell. I would prefer lavender or just a fresh clean scent
Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Method cleaning products are environmentally friendly and smell great! Of course they work well too. Grapefruit is my favorite scent!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.