BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
Love the scent of this grapefruit all purpose cleaner! Makes my kitchen counters and table smell so fresh and clean. Works great on many surfaces
Dawn D.
I really like the cleaning capacity of this product. It works well and it’s not as toxic as other products. But it’s not my favorite scent.
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite. Use it all the time for everything and all surfaces in my apartment. Love that it is safe. Smells great. Lasts long. Great value.
Randi M.
Katy, TX
Seriously the best!! Removes unseen dirt from my solid wood breakfast table Everytime and it smells so good. None of that strong chemical odor!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can not be without this cleaner I love the smell I line how it’s safe and I live the way it cleans and leaves my kitchen counters very clean
Ronalea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the all-natural cleaner so you don't have to use a lot of chemicals around your kids or your pets or yourself I love all the smells from
Alissa W.
Tampa, FL
I like the company for its values. The product works well and smells wonderful. Not harsh on your hands. I purchase mine at Target and Publix.
Deanna D.
Wakefield, MA
Cleans up spills and food messes quick and easily, but leaves granite and stainless steel streaky so you need to buy separate cleaner for that
Anavah M.
Hatfield, MA
Good natural product that actually works. I’m not into natural products cause they usually don’t work and they stink but this is def a favorite
Jennifer S.
We finally switched to all natural product and have been loving it! This grapefruit scent smells amazing and it doesn’t feel rough on my hands.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.