BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
I love Method cleaning products as they work great & give me peace of mind when using them in our home with our family and pets. This grapefruit scent is fresh and light, not overwhelming. The formula cuts through grease and cleans very well.
Nazanin S.
It's been a year I'm using this product! I love the smell of it. The price is reasonable and most and important reason that I use this product is: because it's cruelty free!!
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
LOVE the Method line of products, and this scent is amazing, but....I have yet to buy a Method spray where the trigger lasts for me to USE the product! I ended up putting my METHOD cleaner in a Mrs. Meyer bottle.........whoops for them!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I love Method products! They are safe, effective, smell amazing, and are always at a great price. This surface cleaned smells amazing and so fresh!! If my counters are really dirty I spray it a few minutes before wiping and it cleans really well.
Haley N.
Lake stevens, WA
I was looking for a natural cleaner and I heard great things about this brand so I bought some and it works well, smells great, and it's reasonably priced for a natural product! If you want something natural that still works definitely try this out!
Madison A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell! But its not all natural like it says has dyes and alcohol and what not but still works great and better then things that are in 409 or Clorox sprays method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Nina W.
I have a new baby boy and am concerned with using products that are effective and not hazardous. This fits the bill! I use it oftentimes the kitchen and it works really well and smells delicious. I would keep buying this product!
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
Favorite cleaning products! Great scents, pink grapefruit is my favorite! Always leaves my furniture clean and a refreshing smell in my house! I love the whole method line!
Angel S.
Bells, TN
I literally cannot clean my kitchen with anything else after using this product. Its ahhmazing. Cleans well and smells fantastic. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!
Melissa P.
Minnetonka, MN
I love that I can use this cleaner without exposing my family and pets to potentially dangerous chemicals. It works well and gets gunk off the counters and stove top and also smells pretty good. I would buy this product again.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.