BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I use this product for everything!!! It works well cuts through grease, cleans mirrors and windows without a streak and it smells amazing!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The smell of this product is so refreshing. I really enjoy cleaning with this because not only is it a great cleaner it smells Outstanding.
Melanie A.
Huntington Beach
Good cleaner and love the smell. Doesn't leave streaks on our shiny quartz countertop. I have bought this multiple times and very pleased.
amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
Gets surfaces clean and makes them smell great. Works as good as toxic, chemical cleaners without being harsh and leaving a chemical smell.
Terah H.
Little falls, MN
The price of these are great. They have a nice scent to them also instead of the usually chemical scent your left with from other cleaners.
Nichole H.
West Jordan, UT
We love this all purpose cleaner in my house! I gave all of my friends the grapefruit scent and they’ve come to me asking where to buy it!
Nadia S.
Riverview, MI
This stuff smells amazing! I love the way it doesn’t smell like all of the other stuff with harsh chemicals. I purchased mine from Target!
Julia D.
I like most of the method cleaners they all smell pretty good and I think I find most of them at Target but I think you can get them online
Erin S.
Little Falls
A refreshing cleaner that gets the job done. The smell of this used to make it even better, though it’s getting a little overpowering now.
Lauren R.
Glen Oaks, NY
I use this for a ton of surfaces in my house. I love the way it smells! I usually purchase it at Target because they usually have coupons.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.