BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Destinee B.
Southport, FL
This is my go-to cleaner for all surfaces in my kitchen. I love how well it cleans, it's non-toxic (important for my little ones), and it smells great!
Ashley B.
I love the way this smells and that's it's all natural ingredients! Makes me feel OK about using it with having small children. It smells fantastic too!!
Michelle F.
Love this cleaner!!! Such a fresh scent and it cleans even the greasy kitchen messes! Super affordable and cute packaging as well. I get mine at Target!
Claire K.
This stuff smells amazing, and cleans well too. Not only do I feel comfortable using it on counters and in small confined spaces, but it cleans well too.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
I love method products. They always smell fantastic, and I love that I’m not using any harsh chemicals around my kids and pets. I’d totally recommend!
Jasmine B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Method to clean the bathrooms and kitchen in my house. The scent is bright but not too strong. It gets rid of surface stains without scratching.
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love! Stuff smells fantastic! And it cleans about as good as it smells! I'm a true method lover and will continue to purchase their products.
Nicole D.
Nicholasville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great scent! Love to use this during the day as it so energizing. Love that I️ have found a product that doesn’t have a ton of chemicals in it.
Lori E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is the only spray I will use to clean my kitchen counters. I love that it cleans great without that strong chemical odors that most cleaners have.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! It cleans everything really well but doesn't smell so strong like a normal cleaner. It also is natural so that's just a huge plus.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.