BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Kellie G.
Denton, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The scent is incredible (much better than Meyers Clean Day, in my opinion). It's s decent price, and works really well. I buy from Target, and keep going back for more.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Great products. I absolutely love these cleaners. They work on everything, kitchen, bathroom, and pet stuff! They clean up grease like a dream. Method products are all I use in my home.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
This is my all-time favorite cleaner. Not just because it's natural, not just because it smells REALLY good, but because it really WORKS! And not just on countertops...I use this on my finished hardwood floors when my cats leave presents for us! Works great!
Candace T.
I really like this brand. THis is the specific smell I used but others good too. It cleans surfaces realy well! I mostly used it to clean grease in the kitchen and sometimes used it in the bathroom to clean sinks and showers. And it smells nice. Definitely Recommond!
Mariah R.
Edmond, OK
Favorite all-purpose cleaner of all time! The scent is really bright and is unmistakably grapefruit. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom, and on any other surface really. I've recommended it to many other already.
Kayla S.
Crookston
I absolutely love this scent!! My whole house smells fresh and clean after I use this! I really appreciate that this is so safe to use around my family without having to worry about what kind of weird chemicals they we are breathing in with every spray.
Steph F.
 My favorite part of this product was the scent, that grapefruit is amazing and you can't find it everywhere. But the cleaner itself works efficiently. I'm not worried about any harmful products on my counters into my food. Will use again sometime soon!
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is all natural and safe to use with kids I love that it leaves the surfaces clean, shiny and smelling citruses but at the same time it's safe enough that you can leave your food on the countertop after you used it and still be sure that it isn't toxic
Vanessa T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good and leaves my counters looking brand new. I love using on my stove top as well. I have white counters and appliances this product works wonders
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to cleaner for everything from countertops to floor spills and even dusting the furniture. The smell is light and clean, and it wipes up easily with no sticky or oily film.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.