BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Karen B.
Tinley Park, IL
The best, all natural, all purpose cleaning product. I love that I feel safe enough to use this around my young children. Smells great, works even better!
Victoria D.
This is the only kitchen spray I use. I do find that the scent is a little stronger than I like, but still much better than any other harsh chemical smell.
Ginny A.
Glenrock , WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I mostly picked up this cleaner for the sent because I love anything grapefruit or citrus. But I love that this is non-toxic and safer for my little ones.
Marilyn L.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Love this and it’s lasted me over three months and I’ve not even gone through half of it! Smells nice and fresh and gets the job done with fewer chemicals
Jill J.
Lancaster, OH
Method products are the best! Clean with ease and no harsh chemicals. This is my favorite of all the method all purpose cleaners. Light and pleasant scent.
Karly G.
Love cleaning my kitchen and bathroom sinks with Method. The smell is wonderful and the price is so reasonable. I have. I complaints, I was very satisfied
Katie P.
Love this stuff! Method makes some of the best and most natural cleaning products on the market, use this and a bunch of their other stuff. It's excellent!
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
It smells amazing like my favorite fruit ! It also does it's job always! Such a nice item to have for any one who cares about the quality of their cleaning
Claire K.
This stuff smells amazing, and cleans well too. Not only do I feel comfortable using it on counters and in small confined spaces, but it cleans well too.
Amanda B.
I love all natural cleaning products and method is a brand that I can trust for that. The scents are not over-powering and they really get the job done.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.