BY METHOD

• Where did yiu buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel this cleans well? Smells great but doe...1 Answers
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
This is my all time favorite multi-purpose cleaner.  I use it all over my house, there is honestly nothing I have found that it can't clean. I use it in my kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, everywhere.  The pink grapefruit scent is my favorite and it smells so heavenly and fresh!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite cleaner EVER! Gets everything clean and smelling fresh without the overpowering smell of harsh chemicals, grapefruit and Clementine are the best all purpose cleaners!
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love method all-purpose cleaner's if I could afford to get one in every single cent for every single room of my house I would there one of my favorite cleaning products because they have such simple ingredients and they smell amazing they don't hurt my hands at all and I feel like they're gentle on my furniture
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is something I use daily for cleaning. It makes me happy to find a more “natural” cleaning product. They all smell very fresh. Very easy to find Wal-Mart, Target, even grocery stores. They have shower cleaner soap laundry detergent too. Over used a lot from the brand with no complaints.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This smells great, works great and good to have around young kids. I also using it to teach my kids how to clean. The scent is refreshing and is not overwhelming. It is our regular all purpose cleaner.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
this smells so good! i often buy at grocery or target. have not found this scent in a few stores and it is my favorite. not a fake, overdone scent. very natural. feel safe using around kitchen and where cooking. cleans up grease and messes in the kitchen. have used for messes around house
Cassandra M.
Normal , IL
I have been using this in my house for such a long time. I love that it is a natural cleaner, but also has a good, fresh smell that is not too strong. It is an effective cleaner that I used in my bathroom, kitchen, and in other spots around my house. It is also a good price.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a small sample of this st the grocery store. I loved the smell of it and it seemed to clean really well. I wish it was 100% natural but it is a great alternative to Lysol or fabuloso.
Megan C.
SAINT PAUL, VA
My favorite cleaner! Smells great, works great and I feel better about using something more natural to clean my home. Method is also a cruelty free company which is very important!!
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this stuff! I love feeling good about the products I use in my home and this spray is no exception. The smell is heavenly and could be mistaken for a candle. Doesn't smell like chemicals or another standard cleaning product. I've repurchased at least 5 times and intend to continue to buy this stuff!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.