BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Savannah T.
Atlanta, GA
This surface, all purpose cleaner simply makes me happy. I just doubled up as bought two at target last week. It’s smells amazing and is effective!
Rachel B.
I love all the method all purpose cleaners, but this one is my favorite! It smells clean and fresh and it works well, too! Would highly recommend!
Mariah O.
Placentia, CA
I like this product and the smell of it is nice compared to most sprays, but I usually don't grab this brand because it's a little more expensive.
Naomi A.
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works great! I love the smell and it's safe to use around children and pets. Non toxic and eco friendly (: for kitchen, bathroom, windows, glass
Kelsey S.
I decided to try this scent next, and I’m not surprised that I love it as well! Smells great and I feel good about using it. Looks pretty too. ☺️
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only do this smell amazing but it cleans really well also. It's light crisp smell is pleasant with the added benefits of a powerful cleaner.
Dawn D.
I really like the cleaning capacity of this product. It works well and it’s not as toxic as other products. But it’s not my favorite scent.
Ashleyplus3 ..
This is my all time favorite multi purpose cleaner. The scent is amazing and it works so well for cleaning everything...and doesn't leave a film!
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
Love the scent of this grapefruit all purpose cleaner! Makes my kitchen counters and table smell so fresh and clean. Works great on many surfaces
Mary F.
Great smell just like grapefruit.i use this product daily.it is not a harsh smelling product.bought it at stop and shop.good value and worth it.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.