BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love! Stuff smells fantastic! And it cleans about as good as it smells! I'm a true method lover and will continue to purchase their products.
Lori E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is the only spray I will use to clean my kitchen counters. I love that it cleans great without that strong chemical odors that most cleaners have.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! It cleans everything really well but doesn't smell so strong like a normal cleaner. It also is natural so that's just a huge plus.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
I actually haven't tried the grapefruit scent but o have the lemon scent and I must say it smells nice and gets the job done wherever there is a mess..
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells really good for a house cleaner and I like that it’s multi purpose I use in the kitchen and bath and it works great without smelling like bleach
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
We love this multipurpose cleaner! The scent is one that the whole family loves and it feels great to know that it is safe to use around my children.
Madi B.
Round rock , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. There are so many scents to choose from and they all smell amazing. I also love the price on this. I always recommend this brand.
Retha G.
Buford, GA
I love Method products! They're stuff smells so good and it's natural. I don't have to worry about those harsh chemical products. It cleans great too
Anel R.
I love method all purpose naturally derived cleaner, especially because I can use it on almost all places, on glass, stone, wood, tile and counters.
Mikiko V.
Pinole, CA
Love this smell! We began using method products with our first baby. We wanted some thing safe for babies but worked well! Method fit the bill!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.