BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
I use these products way more than other cleaning products from the store. It is the same price, but in a less harmful cleaning substance to use around the house with kids. It leaves a light clean fresh scent theoughout the house!
Briana M.
Coral Springs, FL
Just recently bought this and I really like it! I got it at BJ’s and was definitely a steal because it came with a refill container. It smells amazing and gets the job done! I will be buying again due to the price, smell and cost
Erin W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this cleaner a lot. This is the second time I’ve bought it and ended up buying the big refill bottle to fill my spray bottle up. It smells really good and is better for you than other brands. It doesn’t contain harsh chemicals which I love. I used to get really sick cleaning as I have asthma and the harsh chemicals would make it really hard to breathe. I don’t have that problem with this brand. It cleans well. I use it for my kitchen and bathroom.
Lorena L.
I love this cleaner I went to the store looking for something different and found this idk if it’s the smell or the fact that’s it’s gentle in my surfaces but I absolutely love it it cleans smells great prices decent and it works
Tanya K.
I liked this product but after a while I didn’t not enjoy the scent as much as I thought I did. Almost like it turned sour after sitting under my kitchen canniest. Very weird. I have heard really great things about Method though.
Katy Z.
Austin, TX
This is another great cleaning product I use for my home. It smells absolutely amazing and I really do feel like I’ve gotten a good clean out of it. I also use it at work in my restaurant. I have no qualms about buying it again!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really nice cleaner. I believe method is the target brand and I really like it. It’s light and doesn’t feel as chemically as typical cleaners. It has a very light scent and does a good job. It’s also reasonably priced.
Minnie W.
Smells great, cleans well, and I'm not afraid of what I'm inhaling as I clean! I use it for everything - from kitchen counters, stovetops, microwave, to the bathroom sink. I will continue using this reasonably-priced product.
Grace S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Really great. Smells great, works great, and I feel good about using it. I used this to clean up old ferret poop that had become caked onto the floor and it worked great! Would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook , NS
I bought this after seeing other influencers use it and I was not disappointed. I really loved the scent and am happy to know it is safe to use around my children. A little spray and wipe and your surface is as good as new!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.