BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Victoria D.
This is the only kitchen spray I use. I do find that the scent is a little stronger than I like, but still much better than any other harsh chemical smell.
Karly G.
Love cleaning my kitchen and bathroom sinks with Method. The smell is wonderful and the price is so reasonable. I have. I complaints, I was very satisfied
Jill J.
Lancaster, OH
Method products are the best! Clean with ease and no harsh chemicals. This is my favorite of all the method all purpose cleaners. Light and pleasant scent.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
It smells amazing like my favorite fruit ! It also does it's job always! Such a nice item to have for any one who cares about the quality of their cleaning
Claire K.
This stuff smells amazing, and cleans well too. Not only do I feel comfortable using it on counters and in small confined spaces, but it cleans well too.
Amanda B.
I love all natural cleaning products and method is a brand that I can trust for that. The scents are not over-powering and they really get the job done.
Virginia C.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely love this! It smells amazing and cleans so well! The price is worth it because a little bit goes a long way. Makes our glad stove top glisten!
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love the smell of this cleaner and it lasts for SO long! I love that it’s not full of a ton of chemicals and can be used on multiple surfaces.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I bought this a few days ago. Love the smell. My husband also really likes the smell of the cleaner. I will buy again. I love the multi purpose cleaner.
Destinee B.
Southport, FL
This is my go-to cleaner for all surfaces in my kitchen. I love how well it cleans, it's non-toxic (important for my little ones), and it smells great!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.